Legion XIV 1:18 Scale Action Figure Kickstarter

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Legion Fourteen presents our next all new original 1:18 scale action figure. This figure features significantly improved articulation and detail.

*Joints in the neck, torso, shoulders, biceps, elbows, wrists, thighs, knees, and ankles.

*Stands exactly 4 inches tall.

*Will be supplied fully painted and assembled. This is a production item, not resin castings.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/790108683/legion-xiv-1-18-scale-figures

Last edited:

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
You should add a stretch goal to fix the wrists. It's a kickstarter after all so shoot for the moon.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
You should add a stretch goal to fix the wrists. It's a kickstarter after all so shoot for the moon.

Depending on how funding works out, there are a few minor aesthetic changes I wish to make to the model, this is one of them.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I will be throwing down for a few of the figs...just hope folks out there aren't kicksharted as I'd love to see this funded.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I will be throwing down for a few of the figs...just hope folks out there aren't kicksharted as I'd love to see this funded.

They've already spent several advances on their allowance on the Marauder and Boss Fight figures.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
You have some nice concepts too I like these.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I was going to include the concepts into stretch goals, but I was advised against it since I did not have models for them. Everything is more simplified with out them as well.

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Here's a rough 3D print. The model needs to be rescaled. It's 7 inches tall right now. That's why there isn't a gun in the hands.

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Will you have any different heads and possibly non gloved hands?

I'm currently working on 2 alternate heads. A masked head for the Blue uniform and a head with soft cap. No on the non glove hands. I do want to do completely bare arms on one of the next figures though.

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Here's is some information that has been most asked about.

1. This will be fully painted including details like eyes.

2. The parts will be molded in their base colors, so no paint in the joints.

3. All guns will be molded in black.

4. Two alternate heads are in the works. One for the Army and Air Force Girl and one for the Blue Utility Girl.

5. Wrists will be reworked to move the joint closer to the hand.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I first want to thank everyone for the support and all you who have shown interest in this project. I will be taking the Kickstarter down for now. I want to use this time to flesh it out and polish it up. This includes extras that are currently being worked on, rescaling the models, and doing minor cosmetic work on the figure. I will also be taking this time to work with the manufacturer to ensure there are no issues on the technical side. I am sorry to those who have contributed. Your support is very much appreciated. Thank you.