Legion XIV Female Soldier Kickstarter Live

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Introducing Legion XIV's newest product and first modern action figure. This all new highly detailed figure was built to be a realistic representation of women in uniform. If features a high level of articulation and multiple color options.

The focus of this Kickstarter is to fund the tooling and production of the figure. All the prototypes are built and ready to go. At each contribution level you will be able to choose any combination of figures up to the total of that contribution level.
Edit: Regarding the top two levels. Please ignore what the reward information states. You will be able to choose which figures you want.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/790108683/legion-xiv-1-18-scale-figure

Last edited:

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
That international friendly shipping flat rate. Man how can I NOT back this?

DONE!

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I'm starting to see questions about the higher level pledges where people are asking about getting just the night ops or just the trooper.

I'm trying to work the best way to cover that info. KS doesn't allow bulk rewards so they wouldn't let me say you could choose whatever figures you wanted. But I am still allowing people to do so.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
11% the first day is pretty nice.

Punk girl was added as a stretch goal and will only be available during the Kickstarter.

Last edited:

GIJoey

Enlisted
Mar 11, 2013
Introducing Legion XIV's newest product and first modern action figure. This all new highly detailed figure was built to be a realistic representation of women in uniform. If features a high level of articulation and multiple color options.

The focus of this Kickstarter is to fund the tooling and production of the figure. All the prototypes are built and ready to go. At each contribution level you will be able to choose any combination of figures up to the total of that contribution level.
Edit: Regarding the top two levels. Please ignore what the reward information states. You will be able to choose which figures you want.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/790108683/legion-xiv-1-18-scale-figure

I just signed up at the $32 level for two figures. Good luck, I hope this turns out well.