Looking for someone to do a commission vehicle

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Hi all! I am kinda new to the site and this is my first post so if it is in the wrong spot please let me know. I am looking for someone to do a commission vehicle for me if there is anyone out there that takes on those kinds of projects. I have a Sigma 6 DragonHawk that is incomplete and I would like it to be sort of re-designed to be more like the picture below. I would like for it to be a troop carrier/gunship that I can display with my 1:18th Joes and customs. I have some specific things I would like done but otherwise I am open to the creator's interpretation. If anyone does this kind of work I would love to be in contact so that we can get together on this. Obviously your time and efforts would be compensated, I just do not have the space nor the expertise to undertake a project like this. You can pm me here and we can exchange email addresses to discuss in more detail. Thanks to any and all who can help or reply and I just want to say I really appreciate the great work that is done on this site both in customs and dios and photos, some really great artists here.

Thanks!

Here is the photo example of what I want.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I am fairly confident that I can ALMOST make anything in 1/18th scale.

Do you have any pics showing the details that you want ?

The only thing is time, I am very busy building other projects in 1/18th scale.

These customs do take time. My average project takes a bout 1 to 2 weeks to make the prototype.

I have one project that took a full year to make and produce.

Time is money . Usually it averages out to about $ 15 an hour when I build my prototypes .

$15 is not a lot but it is not cheap either.

So I guess sight unseen for your project you are in the 1-2 week range @ 40 hours a week.

Here are my credentials.

http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17219

Here is my latest commisssion

If we are on the same page , you can PM me.:)

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Pickel, is that work done with a CAD program or some such? Or is it all by hand? Either way it's just awesome.

Thanks !!

No , the good old fashioned way . I do everything from scratch and by hand.

I would have no idea how to even start a CAD program for a 3D printer.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Thanks for the response. You do some fantastic work but I think sadly $15 an hour for 40 hours/$600 is a bit out of my price range. Thank you for considering and offering though!

I am fairly confident that I can ALMOST make anything in 1/18th scale.

Do you have any pics showing the details that you want ?

The only thing is time, I am very busy building other projects in 1/18th scale.

These customs do take time. My average project takes a bout 1 to 2 weeks to make the prototype.

I have one project that took a full year to make and produce.

Time is money . Usually it averages out to about $ 15 an hour when I build my prototypes .

$15 is not a lot but it is not cheap either.

So I guess sight unseen for your project you are in the 1-2 week range @ 40 hours a week.

Here are my credentials.

http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17219

Here is my latest commisssion

If we are on the same page , you can PM me.:)

iDz Bowl

Enlisted
Sep 3, 2012
Ohio
Can you show the incomplete Dragon Hawk that you have, I might be interested in taking this on. Thanks.

My resume includes a contest winning figure and vehicle, the vehicle being made from about 4 other vehicles and many other parts.

A Cobra Bonecrusher custom vehicle.

A Tiger Force "Tiger Quest" custom.

I also modify and repair Power Wheels on the side, so I have a lot of experience with making things from scratch.

I'm sure Pickel can make you exactly what you were after and from the looks of it, it would be worth the money. But if you can't afford that and you're looking for something closer to your ballpark price range, let me know.

p.s. That's a fantastic custom pickel!