Mayhem Custom’s Contest Starts Now!

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
Hey guys, the Mayhem crew specifically asked me to make sure our buddies of the 1:18th were invited to participate in the contest, and with Major Blood's approval, we have placed this announcement here. :)

Courtesy of iDz Bowl and the entire Mayhem crew!

“We’re really hyped up to announce our first contest as a group. I hope you all enjoy. Follow the directions of the video and get ready to have a blast with this contest! There are 3 main prize packages going out with this contest and one special package. I will explain later how the special package is going out, it’s the Mayhem’s Choice Award package. As for now check out video 1 and then proceed to video 2. Have fun with this contest and feel free to ask any questions that you might have or spam the heck out of this thread!!!

I suggest you watch the intense video in full screen.â€￾

[Click to Read/Watch/Enter]

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For the sake of argument say I wanted to do Low Light. Would I need to do the comic version, or would I have free rein to redesign him?

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
Mayhem has really outdone themselves on the work they have put into this. This is their inaugural contest kickoff, so this theme is just for the first one. :)