"Militarized" Police and more

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Re-Painted Shock Troopers green, Steel Brigade Deltas roughed up & SWAT Squad dry brushed!

So I though the green'd Shock troopers look like they could be used as the militarized Police I keep hearing about or a jungle assault team, whatever, I really like how it came out!

The SBD Look WAY better roughed up I think, like a squad of proper hardened fighters coming back from a month long mission deep in enemy territory!

The SWAT just look better drybrushed lol

As always, lemme know what you think!

Shades

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Looks good. I like the green on the shock troopers but I just too much of a chicken shit to even touch the 20 I have...keeping them stock because I'm a scared little bitch.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
They all look great, man! The Shock troopers look cool.
I have four more Steel Brigade Deltas coming to finish my eight-dude team. They'll be getting some treatment as well. I like what you did with yours.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like it all aside from the green STs. Something just off about them. The overly aggressive wash/dry brushing makes them look a bit too stylized, like something inked by an earl '90s comic artist, or a NECA NES video game repaint figure.

I think the big issue is it all seems to be painted in the same shade of green. Just my sesterce, though.

K.I.S.S and don't be scurred to break up the color. Having done a couple of green Shock Troopers I can guarantee the look works when done right.

Last edited: