Modern Joe Colton (Marvel)

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Joe Colton as he appeared in his first Marvel issue. The eyes aren't perfect, I gave up on them.

Recipe:
Head- Club Topside
Body- Professor X
Pistol- Marauder

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Maybe Colton's holding on to his 1980's Punk days and NEEDS the eyeliner...

I have been really hesitant to cut off the vest on one of the Prof X figs but it does look awesome.

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
this is very good... except the eyes. but it is a very good idea and choice of parts. i´ve been wanting to buy a topside but i´m afraid of the size of the head(no second thoughts please:). is it possible you to post some photos of this colt alongside other figures? thanks

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
The line on the bottom wasn't meant to be an actual lash line. I was trying something out but it wasn't working and stopped. It's not as noticeable in person. The head is a cast, I didn't use the original. I got this Professor X at retail and specifically for this custom so I had no issue chopping up the jacket.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The line on the bottom wasn't meant to be an actual lash line. I was trying something out but it wasn't working and stopped. It's not as noticeable in person. The head is a cast, I didn't use the original. I got this Professor X at retail and specifically for this custom so I had no issue chopping up the jacket.

Still, looks like his eyeballs are upside-down. If you get time to redo it, fine, if not, it's your own custom in your own collection. Just some constructive criticism. :proposetoast:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Better lighted picture added to first post.

this is very good... except the eyes. but it is a very good idea and choice of parts. i´ve been wanting to buy a topside but i´m afraid of the size of the head(no second thoughts please:). is it possible you to post some photos of this colt alongside other figures? thanks

Last edited: