Money Bags Destro (aka, cash and carry)

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I finally got one of the wave four figures, but only because I asked for it for my birthday and my brother in law picked it up on amazon.com.

Great details, great accessories but dam is he fidgety!

First off, there's no way he can hold his weapon if you put it together as you should...and that took me awhile to figure out! And if you can get him to hold it, the ammo belt pops out, and if you get the weapon positioned to where the belt stays in place, then the honkin' big shoulder armor pops off!

My biggest problem with this figure, the lack of an ammo back-pack! WTH, he gets a belt that's three feet long and that's supposed to be it? Just dragging on the ground? Luckily I have an ammo box that came with the BBI Kiowa I just got off of eBay, so I'll have the sorted out.

I guess I shouldn't complain, the only reason I wanted one was because of the cash filled brief case.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
hes better if you dye him, add another shoulder armor to the other side, and most importantly, switch out the lame Destro head...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thought of using a RoC Heavy Duty ammo man pack?

I really don't think you're gonna like the 50 cal ammo can from the Kiowa.

Let me know, i kinda wanted to see what a pair of .50s would look like on a Kiowa and i'm not exactly using the pack.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
hes better if you dye him, add another shoulder armor to the other side, and most importantly, switch out the lame Destro head...

Die him what color? And I haven't been having the best of luck with (RIT) dye lately.
And I did take off the Destro head and switch it with an Alley Viper head/helmet.
I can't see giving him a second shoulder armor of the same design, he'd look like a little kid wearing his big brothers football pads (to me anyway).

I kind of like that Destro head.... on a Destro.

I like the Destro head...on a Micronaut.

Thought of using a RoC Heavy Duty ammo man pack?

I really don't think you're gonna like the 50 cal ammo can from the Kiowa.

Let me know, i kinda wanted to see what a pair of .50s would look like on a Kiowa and i'm not exactly using the pack.

Oh I would have used a HD ammo pack if I had an extra one. The can from the Kiowa is a little too big.