Money Management + captin = sad face

captinbaer1

unregistered sex offender
Sep 16, 2011
New york, NY
Lately I've been saving for the BBI blackhawk, Because I'm poor (not everyone is "living as large as you" rick):)

but here the sit-rep

I'm a poor collage student, my money goes to food, clothes, insurance, and I save the left-overs for a rainy day... all but twenty dollars a week. When it comes to Action-figures I'm too fucking impatient. So any ideas to get me the bird faster, Should I start a "buy captin a BBI blackhawk" kickstarter? Any Ideas at all?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Instead of blowing yer load in a chick or tissue, drop it off at a sprem bank, and get paid for it...white gold!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Instead of blowing yer load in a chick or tissue, drop it off at a sprem bank, and get paid for it...white gold!

Take it from Eddie....he's got more kids running around the US than that guy with 26 kids and can't pay his child support.

Apparently single women who want to be artificially knocked up want the gay sperm.

Anyway, you got any extra figs you can sell to off set the cost? Look around and see what you can eBay to make some money.

captinbaer1

unregistered sex offender
Sep 16, 2011
New york, NY
I've been building up a collection of military documents, that I either made or found. Would anyone want to buy a custom dossier or other documents. Though I can't start till Wednesday. I'll make a thread for it if yo like the idea

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I've been building up a collection of military documents, that I either made or found. Would anyone want to buy a custom dossier or other documents. Though I can't start till Wednesday. I'll make a thread for it if yo like the idea

shrunk down to 1:18th scale?