My Custom Games Entry - Green Arrow

icecreamman

Enlisted
Sep 16, 2013
Here's Green Arrow and his favorite trick arrow. :)

Gotham City belongs to Batman. Metropolis belongs to Superman. But Star City is Green Arrow's city. Oliver Queen, the Green Arrow is Star City's hero and protector. He doesn't need super powers. All he need is his bow and trick arrows to defeat the bad guys and bring them to justice. The Emerald Archer, together with Black Canary and Speedy, they bring hope to a city populated by mad villains.

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I can change the thread title for you. A requirement is to have a short Bio on your character. I won't add him to the Official entries until that is completed though. Let me know if you have any questions.

icecreamman

Enlisted
Sep 16, 2013
Gotham City belongs to Batman. Metropolis belongs to Superman. But Star City is Green Arrow's city. Oliver Quinn, the Green Arrow is Star City's hero and protector. He doesn't need super powers. All he need is his bow and trick arrows to defeat the bad guys and bring them to justice. The Emerald Archer, together with Black Canary and Speedy, they bring hope to a city populated by mad villains.

icecreamman

Enlisted
Sep 16, 2013
I can change the thread title for you. A requirement is to have a short Bio on your character. I won't add him to the Official entries until that is completed though. Let me know if you have any questions.

Updated with bio. :)

Thanks Monkeywrench. :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Excellent!

I added it to the first post. I'll add you to the official entries some time tomorrow.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Looks great, but I do have 1 critique. His name is Oliver Queen, not Oliver Quinn. Oliver Quinn is some voice actor.

*edit* I looked Oliver Quinn up, and apparently he's a want to be voice actor as in he has had no actual voice actor work.

Last edited:

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
icm, you can edit any post you make yourself...there is an edit button in the bottom right side corner of any post you make