Falcon C

veteran
Apr 29, 2011
my shots of naval activity.

Navy seals( a real under water photo)

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Awesome shots and great choice of figures.

Exactly! I'm loving these outdoor dios!

Those are great boats. Where'd you get them from?

And I'm not up on my RoC figures...who's the tattooed dude in the 4th picture? Shipwreck?

Falcon C

veteran
Apr 29, 2011
Thx dudes !
Charade, boats: In a local market in my country
Guy with tattoo: is Bench press.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Exactly! I'm loving these outdoor dios!

Those are great boats. Where'd you get them from?

And I'm not up on my RoC figures...who's the tattooed dude in the 4th picture? Shipwreck?

power team (elite) AKA world peacekeepers makes the boats, you can get them from big lots for like 12 or 15 bucks each. The figure is benchpress, who was a toys r us exclusive for ROc. I have one moc for sale or trade, I'm not into the new style figures, and I'm very reasonable to deal with;)

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I swear, every time I see a cool vehicle or dio prop, the answer is invariably something bought from Big Lots. Yet anytime I stop by, there is ziltch there.

Those are awesome boats, though. I should start hitting Big Lots more often.

@ Falcon. Just out of curiosity... which country are you in?
@ WW. PM sent.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
BTW, great job with these shots. I was too busy pimping the benchpress I got for sale to mention that:D but these shots are fantastic! Better than any pics I could pull off!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i knew no matter the location, that they would be great for photograaphy skills alone...but you killed it on all accounts again...the background looks good, set up looks good, everything..nice job man

bigbawsmcgraw

Enlisted
Jul 7, 2011
very nice, bench press looks awesome and rock n roll looks ready to "rock and roll". see what i did there ( screw you guys i thought it was funny )

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Geez Falcon. Can you post some shitty pics on occassion to coddle our egos?

No kidding, at joedios your able to view all shots by a member and there is not a shitty one in the bunch from the Falcon.

Very inspirational and alot of variety, especially the shots he took of the WHALE.

Falcon please post those here, they are freaking awesome!

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Wow. Awesome pics. You guys are so intimidating. After seeing the vast majority of the stuff on here, it makes me want to scrap the dio I'm working on (my first ever) altogether.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Wow. Awesome pics. You guys are so intimidating. After seeing the vast majority of the stuff on here, it makes me want to scrap the dio I'm working on (my first ever) altogether.

Yep, they make it tough to look at your first attempts and feel good about them. I need to grow some balls and take some toys on an outside scouting trip to find a good location.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Dude,...... Do the dio, come on now, we're talking about toys. We're not artistic snobs. We have a "House Wars" thread for Pete's sake.

I know what you're talking about, just have fun and you'll learn something to make the next one better.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
No kidding, at joedios your able to view all shots by a member and there is not a shitty one in the bunch from the Falcon.

Very inspirational and alot of variety, especially the shots he took of the WHALE.

Falcon please post those here, they are freaking awesome!

I agree, please post them here! You too, Rick!
I have folders on my hard drive named "Falcon C" and "Rick", where I save your pics for reference and inspiration. :D

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Dude,...... Do the dio, come on now, we're talking about toys. We're not artistic snobs. We have a "House Wars" thread for Pete's sake.

I know what you're talking about, just have fun and you'll learn something to make the next one better.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I want to post pics of WIP, but I'm still nervous about it. Maybe once I've moved on to my second one I'll be brave enough to show my work as it evolves :eek:. But I'll definitely show the finished product.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I agree, please post them here! You too, Rick!
I have folders on my hard drive named "Falcon C" and "Rick", where I save your pics for reference and inspiration. :D

We lost the first year of Rick's work when the site crashed this spring. :(

Amazing to watch him go from a virgin to a total plastic crackhead during that time.