Need Name of this BBI Elite Force Weapon

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Could someone let me know the name of the circled weapon? I would like to find pictures real ones for a custom 1:18 weapon set I am working on.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Correct, RDS.

If you're still taking ideas for Wave 2 I'd like to proffer the Stoner 63 in LMG/Commando configuration.

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI

Thanks a bunch. I have a BB gun of this and I think it looks like a great rebel/freedom fighter type weapon. It will be replacing one of the weapons from my "wave 1" line-up. I will post more information about that in a separate thread for those who have not seen the information on other forums.
If you're still taking ideas for Wave 2

I'm always taking ideas since wave 2 wouldn't happen until the end of the year at the absolute soonest. There's a pretty nice stoner that comes with some GI Joe figures from VvV and DTC era.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm always taking ideas since wave 2 wouldn't happen until the end of the year at the absolute soonest. There's a pretty nice stoner that comes with some GI Joe figures from VvV and DTC era.

Same could be said for the FAL and M14. ;)

I knew that Hasbro did one, but unfortnately when Hasbro actually does do a good weapon they never flood the market with them. Who besides the DTC Snow Serpent did it come with?

As for other ideas, we really need an M1919A4 more than an MP40*. We could REALLY use a DShKM, dunno if that's a "larger" firearm than you're looking to do, though. Hasbro's VSS and VSK-94 could really use upgrade versions.

Anyhow, I'm just tickled pink about the FAL and M14.

*Yes, I still have my nose out of joint over that wave.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I knew that Hasbro did one, but unfortnately when Hasbro actually does do a good weapon they never flood the market with them. Who besides the DTC Snow Serpent did it come with?

I must be mistaken, for some reason i was thinking it was packed in with a bunch of different figures.