New Chap Mei Items at Toy's R Us

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
The submarine released last year is now available for $40.00. There is also a helicopter play set. priced at $50.00. These are in stock in Las Vegas, NV.

Attachments

• photo 17.JPG
    photo 17.JPG
    675.4 KB · Views: 69
  • photo 20.JPG
    photo 20.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
I'm amazed at the stuff they manage to put out at the price. I was a little disappointed in the design of the ATV I recently scored but the construction and ''feel'' were both good - it certainly didn't feel like a $6 toy and was much more solid than the similarly-priced CORPS! vehicle I just scored.

I've got my eye on the launch/speedboat and maybe the gunship but those two new sets look very cool, too.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
They also have some new Animal Planet sets.

Panda Set
Giraffe Set
Underwater Lab Set
Octopus & Angler Fish

My TRU sucks so I have yet to see any of these in person. I might try to stop in again next week to see if they have any of these.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Blah, it's just their OH-58D and that helipad packed together.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
They also have some new Animal Planet sets.

Panda Set
Giraffe Set
Underwater Lab Set
Octopus & Angler Fish

My TRU sucks so I have yet to see any of these in person. I might try to stop in again next week to see if they have any of these.

I don't think they were the new ones but the Lithonia TRU had some of the other Animal Planet sets on sale - an underwater shark cage, some dinosaur sets and the vet truck (I think.)