Night Creeper Leader

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Since I got the DIC DVD set and started watching it, there have been a few characters I want to make. NC Leader is one of them. Until I get another 25th NC I made a make shift body. I repainted a CS Snake eyes in a reverse color scheme. I added the webgear from the Cobra Mech driver. For the head I took a Tripwire head and resculpted some of it. I kinda like the dark color scheme. What do you think.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That's a great use of that head. I thought it was the SDS head at first glance.

I ended up making an NCL too after catching an old episode or two of the DiC series. Cool to see a new take on him.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks guys!! Took me a few tries to get the head right, Kept coming out bulky, so i would have to carve more of the helmet away and start over.

That's a great use of that head. I thought it was the SDS head at first glance.

I ended up making an NCL too after catching an old episode or two of the DiC series. Cool to see a new take on him.

I was googling Night creeper leader and the only DIC version I found was yours, well the only DIC version that remotely looked DIC. I had the parts you used and almost copied him, but I decided that I was gonna use the CS SE instead. I would have painted the torso either way and i am down to having only 2 shirtless torsos left so i decided to keep them for possible future customs since i will most likely put this head on a 25th NC Body.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Looks very cool!

I agree with the statements above with the head. I really like the dark color scheme too!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I was googling Night creeper leader and the only DIC version I found was yours, well the only DIC version that remotely looked DIC. I had the parts you used and almost copied him, but I decided that I was gonna use the CS SE instead. I would have painted the torso either way and i am down to having only 2 shirtless torsos left so i decided to keep them for possible future customs since i will most likely put this head on a 25th NC Body.

Yeah, I haven't seen too many. Really, I would've just put the SDS head on an NC body and called it a day, except I have plans for the torso from the Night Creeper, so I opted to use his spare parts to make a hybrid toon/toy version.

Why he never got a proper cartoon toy, I'll never know. A new head, and they'd be done. Instead, they went with that awful orange... Thing.