PLA Armor Collection

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL

As you can see...I managed to get my hands on and customize a second tank; one is the command variant and the other is the hunter/killer. Due to the enhanced sensor package and sights.

I also made the IFV type vehicle into something comparable to a BMP platform by adding anti-tank missiles.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I see the top two (2 out of 3 ain't bad... :p). They look good! You got a formidable mixed armor squad started there.

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018

As you can see...I managed to get my hands on and customize a second tank; one is the command variant and the other is the hunter/killer. Due to the enhanced sensor package and sights.

I also made the IFV type vehicle into something comparable to a BMP platform by adding anti-tank missiles.

Excellent job bro. That boxey looking thing on your completed tank is actually an invention from a Chinese guy whose name escapes me right now, it actually blinds enemy targets. It also has some other purposes. I remember reading the guy got the highest commie honor for inventing it. If I remember to post his name I will. It was pretty advanced for its time. Loved that you added an ATGM to your APC. That tow missiles make it not only a troop carrier but a tank buster too. Keep up the good work bro

P.s. have you guys checked out the 1/18 halo stuff yet??? It’s pretty freaking great and at only 10 bucks a figure I’m buying a bunch and gona customize them as some drone enemies. Check them out. Jazwares bought the company that makes em.

Sorry 2nd vid 6 inch here’s more

Last edited: