Power Lords

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I have none.

This guy looks cool, even with the T-crotch.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
$10-12 on shipping? Will never happen from me. I cant stand when places put all that extra money onto the shipping and call it a handling charge. I call it greed and dishonesty. If you want that much for the figure, put the price on the damn figure, don't have it show up in shipping when you are doing the checkout.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Yeah, Their shipping is pretty terrible. I think it has something to do with the shipping service they use but I'm not 100% sure.

I probably would have gotten a bunch more here and there if it was more reasonable. That is the same reason I don't usually get anything from EE either. They should open up an Amazon store or something and get away from that archaic Yahoo web store too...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I think the Yahoo store is the reason my order wouldn't go through. I wanted a couple of those Outer Space Chicks.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Not Power Lords but very similar in build and feel.

This went up for sale at the Onell store last night and sold out quickly. It is a Outer Space Men Orbitron in Metaluna Mutant colors. Pretty fun little figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Like Four Horsemen's, but without the Glyos compatibility.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Like Four Horsemen's, but without the Glyos compatibility.

It is the 4HM sculpt with all the same articulation.
The 4HM had the license for 5 years and then it reverted back to the owners of OSM. The owners can still use the molds to create new figures. They also got all the old stock to and it is available from their store.

Outer - Outer Space Men Flash Sale

They must have worked out some kind of deal between Onell to make this one. Onell is the engineer of the Glyos joints.

They have done this in the past with another OSM as well as a Skeleton Warrior.

Glaxia Command Xodiac

Pit Lurker skeleton

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I have a few of those OSM, cool little figures, but I just couldn't get into them. :(

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wanted to grab one of the females, maybe add some articulation. Seem to recall 4H Store not wanting to take my money or some weirdness. Ah, well.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, I wanted to get the male and female astronauts but the "Meh" struck.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Man, that Rex repaint is a fabulous-looking figure, and would be so outstandingly nice to have if only one could actually play with the damned thing.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I got the most recent release of the Outer Space Men Onell Design release.

Alpha 7 - Zekroyas
Helmet on

Helmet off

Suited up (Armorov armor)

I took this opportunity to pick up one of the regular Glyos figures Armorvor because I have always been curious if the heads fit regular 1:18 figures. I am pretty happy with the results. I also didn't realize that with my order I would end up with 2 additional heads. A Granthans and a little robot looking one.

Granted it looks funny on a regular body but It'll probably look great on a suit of armor like Iron Man's.