Qoz the Outlaw Technician

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
Qoz is an outlaw tech, whose skills are highly sought after by bounty hunters, smugglers, fugitives and other unsavory types. he is proficient in weapons upgrades, muliple ID transponders, shielded smuggling compartments, boosted hyperdrive/sub-light engines, navicomp reprogramming, contraband Holonet tansceivers, long/short range sensor arrays, deflector/particle shields, primary threat tactical analysis grids and life support systems... but his claim to fame is being able to integrate all of these systems into a "coupled" droid brain to maximize the effective operation of any vessel.

He keeps all of his designs under the strictest security protocols, yet this much is known about his integrated "INTELLI-CRAFT" upgrade, Qoz has slave circuited an R7 astromech droidbrain to a CZ model secretary droidbrain. In order to utilize the navigational/diagnostics R7 capabilities in conjunction with the CZ organizational/multi-task functions, virtually making a ship one big droid. Only the most wealthy of his clients can afford such a complete system upgrade.

Qoz's closest companion is FXX-R, a one-of-a-kind droid crafted by Qoz himself. Being a halfbreed, the resulting offspring of a Toydarian father and an Ithorian mother (and an albino on top of that) Qoz doesn't feel comfortable associating with other sentient beings. The extent of his contact with others is limited to quick exchanges for services rendered. His lab/shop/garage has never been visited by anyone and pick up/drop off locations are of his choosing. When the credits are deposited into his account, all record of routes and destinations are thoroughly expunged from the vehicle flight log and then the product is delivered personally.

Attachments

• Qoz1.jpg
    Qoz1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Qoz2.jpg
    Qoz2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Qoz3.jpg
    Qoz3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Qoz4.jpg
    Qoz4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I've been waiting to see you do a dio. Outstanding. You nailed it brother. It looks amazing. Are they real LED's. sorry I got so wrapped up in the dio, I barely looked at the figure. lol. He looks good too, but that dio steals the show!

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
really cool looking dio with the lights and all, it is all together a great job. love that write up too :)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks for showing it. I said along time ago to you at CFW that you needed to do a dio. And man, you did not dissapoint me. I just read the background story, sorry did not first time I posted. I saw the dio in the thumbnails, and went right after the pics. story is great too. The FXX-R droid is a great idea and an even better execution. He reminds me of an all droid version of Daggit from the original Battlestar Galactica.