SDCC 11 Zarana (classic)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ive got an extra also...got it from the same place as MR and for the same price, so I'd let go for the same...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm pretty sure I have an extra that I can sling too if you can't work something out with Rex or Eddie

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
The outer SDCC clamshell. The one that Hasbro made and sold on HTS for awhile, that has the Cobra/Joe logos embossed on them. It also has the SDCC 2011 logo on the clamshell. The regular 25th-style card, to my knowledge, has zero damage to it. I never opened the outer shell, it still has the clear tape on the edges.

http://forums.yojoe.com/toys-1982-1998/80594-official-gi-joe-clamshell.html

Like that. (Also, did anyone else notice that YoJoe's forum forwarded to something else?)

I think Flint might be in for it. I am going to start a thread on OG13 regardless, with the other two offers in here. Might be able to get you guys a sell, and maybe a couple of cross over members from my site to yours. :)

MR, let me direct Flint your way now.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
Byrnes, Icewolf, since you are both here, and they are being sold here, one should contact Eddie, and the other MW. :)

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
Is anyone else selling a pink SDCC Zarana figure? Face Man on og13.com is looking to pay $40 shipped. I am not vouching for him, as he has had bad trades in the past, but if someone wants to part with one for $40, and makes sure he pays GIFT via paypal first, it could be a win/win.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Flint never contacted me about mine. If he pays up front, I've got a box I can ship it in by Saturday at the latest. Should arrive by Monday/Tuesday.

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
Flint never contacted me about mine. If he pays up front, I've got a box I can ship it in by Saturday at the latest. Should arrive by Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks MR, let me drop Face Man a line right now and get you his response. If he is serious, I will get your paypal email address and make sure he does it as a Gift.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Cool. Just to confirm, the outer SDCC shell is dented, but the carded figure itself is fine. (I've reiterated this in the thread several times, just want to make sure he's not pissed about that.)

It's a perfect opener, if that's what he's going for. Or if he has a separate clamshell to swap out, for that too.