SDCC 2011 Starscream

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
So did anyone get one? I was unable to and I was at sdcc from Wednesday thru Saturday. I had to in my postilion but like a fool i promised to hook a person up. keeping to my word I hooked them up and was unable to get a 3rd one. It was brutal just getting two. So I'm curious anyone get one and if so did you get at the Con or on the hasbrotoyshop website on Tuesday morning?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
You were at SDCC and didn't say HI to us? How rude!!

Haha yeah we ended up getting some.. where did that picture go..

There it is :)

Waited in line on Thursday.. got there at 5am, and was finally finished around noon or so. Snagged a few other items throughout the week. Was fun, glad I didn't mess with the HTS fiasco.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

Waited in line on Thursday.. got there at 5am, and was finally finished around noon or so. Snagged a few other items throughout the week. Was fun, glad I didn't mess with the HTS fiasco.

You are so going to hell for that picture.

Oh, you got there at 5AM? Really? Seems you may have been more of a 5:30-5:45 if I remember correctly. I know SOMEONE was there around 5. :p Hell, I left the hotel at 4:45. My homie just looked at me, told me I was a moron and passed back out.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook

Haha yeah we ended up getting some.. where did that picture go..

DAMN that is a great picture and great to score so much sweet items.