Enlisted
Nov 28, 2012
Sikh Regiment, Indian Army:

Head: Star Wars Legacy Bail Organa
Torso/Waist/Upper arms: 25th Duke
Lower Arms: Indiana Jones Ugha Warrior
Legs: 25th Roadblock
Sash: inkjet cotton

There have been Sikhs servng with the British Army since 1846. The modern Sikh Regiment traces its lineage back to the 11th REgiment. This version is the modern Indian Army uniform. The first head I considered was the Legacy Bail Organa. The skin already had the perfect skin tone. The arms I used seemed to be the right colour, but when I took some photos, they were very pale in comparison, so I mixed a fleshtone to match. I sculpted the beard, moustache and turban. I could have used the head from the IJ Thuggee, but I wanted it accurate. I knew I had a 25th Duke minus the lower arms, and I dug out a pair of 25th Roadblock legs. I had to create the pattern for the sash as I could not find it online.

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis

Kambei

Enlisted
Nov 28, 2012
Thanks. Got some more 'Action Man' customs in the works, and another figure to post tomorrow. These figures are where I believ Action Man would have gone if the line had not been cancelled, and where the original Action Fiorce figures would have gone if the had not gone the SAS/Z/Q/Space/Red Shadows/GI Joe route.

Been working on three heads today. Paints on them this weekend.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Great job on that head. really digging the detail of the beard and stache.