Sith Acolyte/Lord Adraas mask cast

Mr. Black

Enlisted
Jun 9, 2013
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
I used to have one cast of the Sith Acolyte/Lord Adraas mask/head, but I seem to have.... misplaced it :crying:

I thought I bought it from Tofujesse a while ago, but I can't find it anymore in his store. Does any of the other casters have one listed?

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Mr Black you posted this at just the right time. I just got done going through the items that Stocos sent me to see what originals I had molds of, and which ones I didn't. Long story short I found that particular head in one of the little baggies he sent me.

I still have 11 female torsos, 4 male torsos, and about 49, or 50 heads left to make molds of as far as the Stocos items goes. I still have MUCH more than that left when I look through the items that had been sent to me when I was still working my regular job.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I found about 20, or 30 molds that I had made back before I changed over to numbering that I didn't use, because I didn't know what to name them, so I filling those molds last night, and I'll be adding them along w/ the stocos items probably this weekend.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I'm a bit low on mold rubber right now, but I should have enough to do that head, and maybe a couple of other heads. I'll try to get it in tonight after I put up the listings for the new items I made molds of the other night.