Some 4th of July BBI Ebay Finds

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Every once in awhile, when I get bored, I look for old BBI 1/18 stuff that I missed the first time around. Every so often you'll find an item you hadn't seen for awhile offered by a couple different retailers at a relatively cheap price considering how much people try to mark this stuff up.

Believe it or not, 1 of 2 weapon sets I've been looking for finally showed up. The stuff might not be rare to some of you guys, but it's rare to me. I think the only time, I've seen it online, the seller was asking $24. Now I've found two listings at around $8-9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BBI-1-18-EL...967?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4603ab616f

and a second listing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/bbi-21486-E...9825?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5892723351

incidentally, the second listing is by a guy who occasionally sells some of the older, cheaper looking BBI stuff in his online store for a decent price (considering it all turns into fodder for me)

Until someone fills the void of accurate 1/18 modern military full time, this type of thing is my only option.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was thinking one of these might be the police packs. Are sad.

Glad you found them. Maybe some of your luck will come my way on the stuff I'm looking for.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I was thinking one of these might be the police packs. Are sad.

Glad you found them. Maybe some of your luck will come my way on the stuff I'm looking for.

I know what you're talking about. The other set I'm looking for is one of the early SEAL sets. It's a shame I didn't take advantage of this stuff earlier. I probably thought they'll always be pumping this stuff out.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hear ya. I was in my anime phase when the 60s and 64s were at Target. Live and learn, eh.

Really wish I would have stocked up on Bbi coppers when they were sitting on the peg at H-E-B.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I know what you're talking about. The other set I'm looking for is one of the early SEAL sets. It's a shame I didn't take advantage of this stuff earlier. I probably thought they'll always be pumping this stuff out.

I had no idea about the BBI stuff until recently. I've bought about 12 figures this year, just to strip them for parts. They make for really good fodder.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I've never liked army building these sets, considering each set only has 2-3 guns I actually want. I bought 1 of every set back when they were in stores, but couldn't bring myself to pay the price for more.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Rei Jin usually has sets available. Only the more common ones though. OJI used to have screaming prices. I knew when they had the figures at $3 I should have jumped on it. Now they went the e bay route and those prices are a thing of the past.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
last year i went to a toy and train convention/show, and found a old man that had elite force humvees and figures dirt cheap. i got a hummer i think maybe two, and like 8 figures for a few bucks. i strip the shit out of em and took the weapons. i think i rather have joe guns. i think they were parachutes, or something, i think i got like 2 bundles.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
last year i went to a toy and train convention/show, and found a old man that had elite force humvees and figures dirt cheap. i got a hummer i think maybe two, and like 8 figures for a few bucks. i strip the shit out of em and took the weapons. i think i rather have joe guns. i think they were parachutes, or something, i think i got like 2 bundles.

I really need to find these freaking conventions.