Son of a bitch.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So as I was moving things around last weekend (cleaning and what not, shows me for trying to clean with a penis).. I inadvertantly knocked my 21st Century "Snake" AH-1W Super Cobra off its perch, sending it gently falling to my bed.

In the process one of the blades snapped off, the chain gun broke in half and a few other parts flew off in a million directions.

Now I have *2* 21st Century Super Cobras who are equally gimped. I had been so proud that this one had survived 2 different moves without damage.

Ugh. F that brittle plastic!

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Well we can't have that. I'll pm you my addy so you can get rid of that right away.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
KT is gonna have a field day with this!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
(cleaning and what not, shows me for trying to clean with a penis)

you tried to clean your super cobra with your dick? that would probably explain why you broke it. I know that we love our toys and all that, but we're not meant to fuck them. I've been tempted to fuck my At-At though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know the feeling. My condolences for your loss.

I think I'm gonna strip the munitions and CMDS pods from mine. The thing is fairly useless after it starts breaking apart.

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
If you get me the parts unbroke, if anybody has them, I will recast them so you have complete ones. I dont have any of the parts, so I would need copys, and I will make them out of better plastic.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think parts for Midget's Huey would be a better use of time.

Unless you're up to doing missing panels.

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
as long as someone has the parts, i dont mind doing a couple, if loads of people want them we can work something out. Cant do them all for free, plastic gets costly, but I dont mind helping when I can.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, I checked my AH-1W and the two pannels I'm missing will for the most part interchange in their respective sides so I may have to take you up on it.

My M197 is probably more mangled than either of NSA's, so he'll have to provide it. Dunno if it's something that can be cast so much as has to be fabricated.

Mighty cool of you to offer, Dave.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Very cool of you Dave.

Also, K-T- Fogger has a complete AH-1 and UH-1. May be able to kill two birds with one stone here.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna ask NSA if one of his has a loose pair of TOWs, as I need a set of those, but would rather not pry one off as they're one of the few things that's solid on mine.

My Huey is only missing a port side upper navigation light. What all was gone on yours other than the crew door?

Last edited:

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
What the hell was gone on mine? Welllllll…… one missile pod, one door, both sets of rotors, most of the clear plastic lights….. did the weapons mounts have machine guns?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, all that came on the universal mounts were 19-shot pods. You could put Bbi 7-shot pods on and it wouldn't be terribly inaccurate.

Man, you are missing a lot. If it's any consolation the location of the navigation lights isn't correct, so you can just fill in the holes. :D

If he's up to it I reckon I can send the main rotor from that second Huey when it arrives. It's in component parts already anyhow, might make it easier to replicate.

Pickel did the tail rotor, may still have the mold.

Last edited:

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Yeah, I am. But it was 30 bucks, so I can't really complain. Right now, it's good for dies. If I can get the missing parts, it's worth re-painting.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hang a couple of Stinger 4x4 or Pac-Rat missiles off that bitch.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, I found pics yesterday showing that I can mount an M2, M60 and/or an M134 on a Sagami.

Still gonna put Stingers on it if I ever find some.

Also saw another mount for an M2 that looks similar to PTE's battering ram.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If these were D models we were talking about you could do 2 universal mounts to a side. ;)