Star Gate Indy temple

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Figured I start a new thread for my Star Gate/Indiana Jone Egyptian temple to keep me motivated & post updates

This is a rebuild as the old Star Gate that started to fall apart after maintenance.

Figured I take the chance & build it bigger than planned (as usual)

IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3046.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3045.jpeg
    IMG_3045.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3037.jpeg
    IMG_3037.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt301

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Posted from the picture thread.

The gate is a 3D print from EBay/Amazon?

They have a wormhole & gate shield available too.

The DHD is from Brad’s toy room on EBay.

I lined the gate with LED lights & built an infinity mirror using a 10” mirror, a clear plastic circle & window covering Semi mirror.

i learn the first time that the gate requires maintenance, so I am changing a few things.
- my original stairway was fine until I needed to disassemble the gate so I am using different foam for the base.

- I will probably need to change the window coat as the first one got scratched up originally it was on the outside so placing it inside will protect it better.

- I will likely make it the dessert temple that was in the movie & that can double up for Indy.

- I may need to mod the electrical I prefer usb plug in for the lights but my current power source is being borrowed from Jabba.

- I originally wanted to remove the mirror for static shots but I don’t think the design challenges are worth it.

Reactions: Sgt301 and nacho