Star wars Return of Darth Maul battlepack

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Wife got me this set from Target yesterday. It is a Target exclusive. regular price 19.99.

I will let the pictures do the talking. they have the typical SW articulation. Darth Mauls hips are ball joints though. I really like the size of Maul in this set. He is not undersized like the SDCC version. Here are the pics.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ugh. First they criminally under/misuse Maul, then they EU retconn him into a half-robot abortion.

It's a real shame the Sith Witch is stuck in a 3 pack with half-a-Maul and Maul-lite.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Aren't their these hooded red ninja witches in the show that don't wear pants? Don't they get an action figure?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd assume they might. The one in the set is obviously designed for the realistic SW line.

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
I got my Maul today. He fucking sucks lol! The top half of the sculpt is piss weak. No torso or wrist articulation, and his hips might as well be a V Crotch because the dumb fucks have pinned the hips upwards into the torso instead of horizontally across the pelvis. This means you can't pose his legs for shit really. I can't believe they've fucked this figure up twice now.

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england
whats the articulation like on the night sister figure?,i was think of getting one to add to my retaliation red ninjas.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
How is the articulation on the Mauls brother there? I like the fact that he doesn't come with a lightsaber, but rather and orginal weapon.