SWG's Painted RoboSkull contest!

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net

Remember when I said I would be having some random contests to win free stuff? Well, why wait - let's do this now. I have the 4 painted RoboSkulls shown above to give away, and each one will be given away at a different location. One will be given away here, one at OG13, one on my Facebook page, and one via my Twitter account. And, you can enter ALL FOUR and have FOUR chances to win. Although, to be fair, I'm going to put a stipulation in that says you can only win ONCE. So if you win on this website, then you can't win on Facebook, Twitter, or OG13. Sorry.

Anyway, here's what you have to do to enter here. Just post in this thread between now and ending at 11:59pm EST on Monday, October 6. For instructions on how to enter at OG13, Facebook, and Twitter, visit those sites (linked below) and follow the directions.

You can post in here as often as you like, but each member will be given a single entry. Winners will be picked at random using the website random.org and will be contacted for a mailing address. Items will be shipped to the winners after their address is obtained.

Good luck!

OG13 thread
Facebook page
Twitter account

Eligible:
1. daremo
2. Shipshape1983
3. Videoviper
4. Fogger1138
5. Bl4ck5h33p
6. Meddatron *goes to XOC2008
7. XOC2008
8. Contraband

Last edited:

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
If I win, I'm going to cast up 4 of them to give away here, and...wait...um...err...I'm not on facebook, twitter,or OG13.

Bollocks, nevermind.

:trollface:

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
The results are in!!

#6 is Meddatron but he is giving his prize to XOC2008! Contact me for your prize and I will get it shipped out ASAP.

Thanks everyone for playing, and keep an eye out for the next giveaway coming soon!