Tatooine Insurgency - The Great Jawa Uprising

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
Following the Imperial Sandtrooper massacre on the Jawa Sandcrawler during Star Wars A New Hope (Episode IV) - a large contingency of Jawas have abandoned their passive & timid ways... they have begun a small scale insurgency against the Imperial troops on Tatooine. Implementing sabotage & quick strike assassination tactics, they have caused heavy damage against the Empire recently, throughout The Dune Sea, The Jundland Wastes, Mos Espa & Mos Eisley --- The Empire has called this group of Tatooine freedom fighters The Dune Sea Devils...

I had so much fun buildin' this little guy, I decided to try & troop-build a few more... so I will be adding WiPs & group shots to this...

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
This is an awesome idea, I can totally see a Jawa uprising, gorilla warfare, hiding in the sand and popping up at the last minute to blast passing troopers.

There needs to be atleast one Jawa wearing a Stormtrooper helmet as a trophy!

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
This is an awesome idea, I can totally see a Jawa uprising, gorilla warfare, hiding in the sand and popping up at the last minute to blast passing troopers.

Yeah thats how they got R2 in A New Hope. I'd be a bit more scared of the Sand People though.

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)

Yeah thats how they got R2 in A New Hope. I'd be a bit more scared of the Sand People though.

THNX for the love on these... I actually did a good deal of research on Jawa culture & society... it is believed that Jawas & Tuskens originated from one single race & then split into two distinct races... I do have a V3 WiP - a helmeted driver for a fast attack skiff & a couple Clone War era Assassin droids planned, that these Jawas have reprogrammed for "suicide" bombers... nasty little suckers :D

Last edited:

Maritime96

South East of Disorder
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Long Island, NY
Awesome job on the figures. You should do some shots of Tuskin Raiders and your Jawas striking together. Now that would be a nightmare for the Empire