Terminator Salvation figs @ Dollar Tree

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I read on another board that Terminator Salvation figures are showing up at Dollar Tree. I checked mine and found nothing, but I also didn't see the Prince of Persia line here.

If any of you happen across these, could you help a brother out and pick up four or five of the endoskeletons? Doesn't matter if they are black or silver.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You'll need to have a larger DT to get these. The one in Killeen had some, so I can confirm these are showing up at large DTs (ones with cold groceries).

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Well, mine atleast has cold drinks and frozen dinner. :p

Again, if anyone happens across a DT and finds the endos, I'd like a few...been trying to army build without buying from China.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Haven't checked mine yet, I'll see if I can put my brother in law up to checking out the dollar trees in Loisville

I'd love to get a few more T700s.

Here's one with the Star Wars Droid head pictured with a T800...

Now the size is just taller than a modern Joe figure.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Haven't checked mine yet, I'll see if I can put my brother in law up to checking out the dollar trees in Loisville

That would be great, thanks!

I'd love to get a few more T700s.

Here's one with the Star Wars Droid head pictured with a T800...

Now the size is just taller than a modern Joe figure.

Why the size difference between the two?

I agree, that SW droid head is almost perfect for a Terminator, but SDS has a sculpted endoskull head that would go great on these. Also, I have a plasma rifle that is in perfect scale to these Playmates figures. It came from the Movie Maniacs endoskeleton figure McFarlane did years back. Looks horrible on the 6" figure, looks great on the 4" figure. If I can get some proper endoskulls I plan on getting this plasma rifle molded and copied.

Last edited: