The 'Devils' in Aleppo, Syria-2015...

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
The 'Devils' in Aleppo, Syria-2015....

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I have been busy learning my software for this kind of picture without using photoshop. I don't want my art to be translated as 'photoshoping' but more blending two worlds together as natural as I can.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Well that's pretty. Very difficult to tell what's real and what's not considering how great your previous dios are.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
So just for usin's Do you have a shot without the extra goodies so we can get a sense of whats real an whats digital?

Because that is crazy good.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks guy's, I'm still learning my software, but you know me, I won't compromise the integrity of my dio's or scratch builds.....so no heavy photoshopping because I haven't learneded it yet.... :) haha......this is two pics put together and that's it....besides a little blurred effect....all minor manipulations....which turn out like this in the end.....but I won't post my original pics WV sorry man....the picture would loose its magic....but if you really want to know....pm me on fb as my box is filled here. I'll keep posting more pics as I break through the learning barriers....

Digs