The Killing Fields - Baton Rouge 2018

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
While the Crusaders are busy fighting off the Jihadi faction of the OWA Invasion in the South West, Team Whiskey is fighting the Communist half in the Gulf States.

It's been an hour, we haven't seen any movement, what do you think?

Patience, patience, It's still a Killing Field

Yeah, but one we have to cross.

Which we will, I think this is a good spot, it's the narrowest and as well as not seeing anything I haven't heard or smelled anything either.

Let's move out to the edge and pick our spot

Slowly

Roger

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Checking our six

Let's make this quick

What do you think, Go for it?

Not now, to easy to get a bead on us and at night those Russians will have night vision. It's got to be just as the sun is at our back and about to hit the tree line. The blinding light will give us cover.

And we're going to need it.

Let's settle back in till then.

To Be Continued
Comments Welcome

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone come in hopes of seeing a 1:18 version of something like this:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Ok here, stop here.

Clear.

Ok comrades, lets go

You hear that?

Hear what?

Nothing I guess. Just keep an eye in the sky.

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Ok comrades, we're going to pull back about 100 meters and you will stay here. No one crosses that field or makes it to the intersection alive.

We'll have troops, armor and air here in the morning to take the town.

Roger, ok well lets get set up. They probably see us by now. Who knows how well armed the town militia is. We're out of small arms range but once night falls who knows what will happen. We'll provide support. Good luck.

I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

Whiskey this is Eagle 1 do you copy over?
Eagle 1 this Whiskey go ahead
Whiskey we have 1 APC, with a 4 man team being deployed 75 meters from the intersection over.
Eagle 1 roger that, keep an eye on them for us aye
Whiskey, that's a negative, we're low on battery and need to come in for a charge. You're on your own till morning. We have no night capability. It's home made don't forget.
Eagle 1 this is whiskey we copy. Thanks for the help out.

Ok let's get a spot set over there along the guard rail straight across the road from those trees and boulders incase we take fire we can fall back into good cover.

Keep an eye out for wire

What the fuck was that?

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

I feel like a sitting duck out here.

I hear you, but don't worry. They will get cut down if they try to advance if there are even soldiers in that town.

This is America, there could be a gun behind every blade of grass out there. Obama didn't get all the guns remember that.

True

Shh, shhh. 10:00 did you see that?

Ok bring her in easy this time

Ok that's it

Set her down nice

Perfect!

Ok, lets get this thing charged up. If we want to defend this place we're going to need all the eyes we can get. We're also going to need to be on the look out for OWA's Drones. I'm sure they havem.

That new back up battery better come with the re-enforcements or we'll be out numbered and blind.

To be Continued

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Without major editing this is the beginning. Thought of it afterwards.

Ok we're going to set up in this brush along the river bed up here at the bend.

How long will we have eyes in the sky?

Any word on troop size?

Nothing yet, just many vehicles spread out over a wide area but all heading in this direction.

Ok that spot looked good. Lets back it up in there.

Ok lets move it out.

Ok, that forest area is about a 1/4 mile across, then it's open fields and farmland. One long road in from the interstate.

We want you to work your way in about 50 meters and acclimate yourself. Check in and we'll have eyes armed and ready to launch if all's good to go.

Then work your way to the forest's edge before the fields and we'll guide you from there.

Last edited:

kt174

Assaulter
Oct 20, 2013
Carolinas
Rick, what did you use for the tac vest on the vehicle driver? Your dios and figures are awesome, I am big fan your work.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Rick, what did you use for the tac vest on the vehicle driver? Your dios and figures are awesome, I am big fan your work.

Thanks man!

that vest I believe is an old Beachead