The Patton

Apache26

Enlisted
Feb 3, 2013
Gents, this summer hasn't been as productive for hobby work as I had hoped it would be up until now. While the time has been productively busy, I spent much time looking at the shelf full of projects and looking forward to the time to be able to just sit and get to work. This past weekend was the first time I've been able to do so since June.

I did make some good progress. My time away wasn't entirely wasted. I was able to make a process to churn out as many 1:18 Vietnam era C-Ration crates as I want.

Comments welcome!

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
The gear on there is awesome. Would love to know how to get some of the duffle bags.

Apache26

Enlisted
Feb 3, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. The actual duffle bag, .50/5.56 ammo cans came from Build-a-Rama. The wet weather clothing bags came with the tank. Originally they are painted some weird dark khaki. After looking at them, I figured that they would work perfectly as the rubberized clothing bags grunts put in rucksacks. The 5-Gal water cans were casted from a commercial mold (I refused to buy a dozen figures just so I could get more water cans...). The wood ammo crates are also Build-a-Rama. The cots were casted from originals that came from the M-113.