Unimax new lines this year

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
AND Dragon's Dogma (which is a Action/RPG by Capcom were you fight large monsters ala Monster Hunter... ish). Great news for Fantasy customs too.

But year Starcraft...

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Also interesting to see there are 2 batches of Assassin's Creed coming, one for the recent Revelations game and another for AC3.

We are still waiting for the ghost recon figures..

They'll probably be out after the game hits in May, BBTS has them at a July release.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I went ahead and pre-ordered the Ghost Recon set. I figure if they suck donkey balls once they're revealed, I'll just cancel it.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
If Unimax ever branches out their Gamestar's with a vehicle or 2. This should be number one on the list (drawing from their current licences).

The near future North Korean Gunship from Crysis 1 and Warhead:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wake me when they unveil pics of the Future Soldier line.

Wish they were doing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. We'd finally get some Russian stuff, then.

Last edited:

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
If Unimax ever branches out their Gamestar's with a vehicle or 2. This should be number one on the list (drawing from their current licences).

The near future North Korean Gunship from Crysis 1 and Warhead:

A hi-tech North Korea?!

:goodone:

(just one of the reasons Die Another Day was a crappy movie)

I hope they also eventually do Warcraft!

Last edited:

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
A hi-tech North Korea?!

:goodone:

(just one of the reasons Die Another Day was a crappy movie)

I hope they also eventually do Warcraft!

They were obviously supposed to be Chinese, but since they don't sell Videogames in North Korea, they changed it to them so the Chinese don't get upset.Game is really good, large open levels on an Island where weird shit is going down. Play Predator, complete with cloaking.

Not as bad as Homefront where they invade the United States.

Last edited:

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
They were obviously supposed to be Chinese, but since they don't sell Videogames in North Korea, they changed it to them so the Chinese don't get upset.Game is really good, large open levels on an Island where weird shit is going down. Play Predator, complete with cloaking.

Not as bad as Homefront where they invade the United States.

I think the new Red Dawn movie has been changed to North Koreans invading too.
I did remember reading they were upset at the Die Another Day movie. So who knows. It's just these little unbelievable things in movies/media that bother me. Like in the A-Team, Vancouver looks nothing like the Frankfurt, Germany I know. :D

So far Unimax only has those Bravo Force 1/18 vehicles Bradleys & Abrams.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The only things likely to be worth seeing are the Unimax and Joe items. Don't need tickets for just that once a competent photographer gets pics up.