Watermarks

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I see a lot of really nice customs and dioramas coming in especially as of late so I just wanted to remind everyone that it's not a bad idea to watermark your work. It doesn't take long and can be done in batches.

It wouldn't hurt if you are sharing news too. People will try to claim what you have already discovered so a little protection doesn't hurt. It takes about 10 minutes max to set up once you are used to it. That's on the long end too.

Here is the one I use. It is super easy and you can even put images on it if you have a logo for your custom workshops. Also, it's free.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/tsrwatermarkimage.html

Any questions feel free to ask.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If you do use that program make sure to uncheck the box that says resize unless you want your images smaller. I'll do a screen shot later if anyone needs. It's really a nice, simple program. Hell, if I can work it anybody can.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
We need a "screw you" smiley. :D Yes, it would have been nice to have them done for those but at least that issue got corrected. I am a bit douchy about credit being stolen. It's just nice to do this because anyone can save an image and use it. I use it for my e bay auctions too.

Of course larger image files will take longer to get done but once it's set up it's just a click and then move the images to where you want them.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
We need a "screw you" smiley. :D

like this?