What Named COBRA's are Actually in COBRA

Fred Broca

Enlisted
Jun 2, 2012
The Empyrean
I always "tripped", off the fact that a lot of the best COBRA operatives were actually "freelancers", so I was thinking out of the named COBRAS, which ones are actually apart of the organization. Here's the ones I came up with off the top of my head:

1) C.C.

2) Barnoness

3) Storm Shadow

4) The Twins

5) Dr. Mindbender

6) Serpentor

7) Copperhead

8) Wild Weasel

9) Raptor

10) Scarface

11) Dr. Venom

12) Siegie Jones

13) Scalpel

14) Any Fred Siegie

14) Crystal Ball

15) Big Boa

16) Croc Master

I'm not to sure about Scrap Iron. I've always felt that his file card was ambiguous. Yeah he has COBRA insignia on his uniform, but I was never clear on whether or not he left MARS to join COBRA or is he still a MARS employee and just freelances for COBRA.

On a side note, why it that COBRA Command has a dentist and a hypnotist, but not a medical corps?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
What about Major Bludd? I know he was a mercenary but is he also nothing more than a freelancer with no loyalty to Cobra? Don't forget Cesspool, Overkill, Vypra, Skullbuster (and maybe Evy from that one episode of that one cartoon), Lt. Claymore (another TV show character), Overlord , Dice/Slice (only kind of sort of for a little bit), Gristle, and Interrogator. Or are we just counting Marvel Comic characters?

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
There's probably a dozen or more Marvel characters and another half dozen Sunbow characters that could be included. But they're all very minor characters.