Who got skipped over for a Club figure?

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I am showing your invoice was processed after our business close on March 16, 2011, which makes you eligible for 2012 free club figure. The cut off for the Dial Tone figure was 5 PM Central Time, because we would have over sold it otherwise.
I saw nothing that had a time limit other than date. :mad:
So now I either hope for a good club figure next year that I would want.
Ask for a full refund.
Ask for them to use the credit towards the subscription thing. For now all I want from that is Quarrel.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Gotta' agree. ^^^^ They have quite a racket going on. They may not have been prepared for this but they didn't treat people very well that got shafted. From what I've read they got last years figure if they missed out.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That blows, dude. Sounds like you pushed it to the last minute though... I am a huge procrastinator myself so I've been in your boat before, but they should have given a time of closing if they're going to pull that sorta nonsense.

Truth be told, they oversold their figures well ahead of the cutoff date, so that fucked them from the start. They should never have sold "extras" until they were guaranteed extras.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
that sucks. I actually got hooked up by the club. I consider it joe karma for getting kicked in the nuts, cock slapped and nutted on my face over the Joe Con set.