Why?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
haha.

Just ignore KT, he's a closet arah lover.

He's like the gay dude who joins the football team, calls other gays "Fags", dates a cheerleader to help his image but when nobodys looking... he's making sweet love to 25th Box Set Blue Cobra Trooper :D

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I agree the 25th sculpts are terrible now, looking back and comparing them to ROC+, hell even Renegades+. It's not Hasbro's fault, they were the first figures to use the new figure design.. by definition they're going to be worse.

Now the fact that the Retaliation figures are LOSING detail makes no fucking sense.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I freely admit to owning ARAH figures. I don't want remakes of them, though. :D

NSA, explain to me why Bbi's figures have better details than the 25th, when they're older. ;)

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
i love the 25th. i dont love the poc or renegades or roc or anything after 25th. i only buy what i think is cool after the 25th. and to point out ren res roc poc/30th share some 25th parts, so as gunslingercbr would say, you're argument is moot. :). i miss that damn guy..

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I freely admit to owning ARAH figures. I don't want remakes of them, though. :D

NSA, explain to me why Bbi's figures have better details than the 25th, when they're older. ;)

Detail vs Usefulness.

Apart from the diaper crotches, I think the majority of 25th line has better articulation than the majority of the BBI line.

As for detail, the 25th line was forced to be 'faithful' to the shitty ARAH originals in most cases, thus the lack of anything useful. Also the reason why customs became so popular.

The '25th' line figures that were not under such constraints, such as the Bazooka Trooper and the Para-Viper both excelled in their own ways, both detail AND articulation-wise.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
There was the occasional decent figure in the 25th line. Airborne and Paraviper spring to mind.

Other than that, a lot of them suffered from shittyness on all levels. From suicide wrists to tiny heads (I'm looking at you Roadblock). It's a big 'ol cluster fuck at most times.