Win a * FREE * 1:18 BBI F/A-18 "Sidewinders" Hornet Contest

Foxhole Toys

The Unwashed
Mar 16, 2012
Portland
Hola Gang!

Here's your chance to win a FREE BBI 1:18 scale F/A-18 Hornet!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

We get many photos from our collector friends located around the globe who do some pretty amazing dioramas. With the absence of 21st Century Toys & the lack of new product over the past few years the photos have slowed to a trickle. We want the excitement back & 2012 feels like it's on the right track.

That said, we're holding our first ever 1:18 diorama photo contest starting NOW & ending July 4th in honor of the holiday & the arrival of the latest Hornet. So, if you have a knack for creativity, dust off your 1:18 scale items and get started!

There are some rules, however. For the details, please visit us at www.foxholetoys.com & check our "News You Can Use" page. You may also contact us directly at sales@foxholetoys.com or we're more than happy to talk with you at 503.679.0919.

This is designed to be a fun event & we hope to make it an annual one as well! We're also very interested in your feedback and if you care to share we'd love to know your thoughts. It's also just one way we thought Foxhole Toys can help out it's 1:18 compadres & at least ONE lucky winner!

Cheers to you all, Matt

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I missed this...very cool though...though, without the skills of Rick and Fled and such, not much reason for me to anything other than sit and watch

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks for bumping this thread, RED. I guess it wouldn't hurt to put in some effort and do up a dio.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I just got confirmation that the contest has been extended until mid August to coincide with the release of the jet. At least that gives a little more time for anyone that was considering an entry. No need to though, I got this one. ;)