WIP and finshed The Walking Dead

Well it's been about three months since I posted any new customs.
With the Walking Dead picking back up, and bcost74 showing off some WD customs, I thought what better day than Valentines Days to show off some WD customs of my own? Most are still in the WIP stages, and I will be finishing them up over the next few weeks.
These are a mix of comic and TV.
Glen. He's an LBC just took a Mutt Williams and added a Short Round head (Had that on the side for the better part of a year) and Quick Kick feet. This is how he's going to stay. Nice and play-ready.

T-Dog. (Heavy Duty with Arctic SE legs) I still have to mount his head (not 100% on it). Then paint his shirt gray and pants green.

Shane Walsh. (Duke with Heavy Duty legs) Hair needs to be painted. The shirt will be brown and tan pants.

Dale. He's 100% finished also. (Indy body with Obi head and Luke jacket. I boiled the figure with rubber bans binding the legs so the stance wasn't so wide) I wanted him to go with the Holiday Camper (When I can get out I plan on taking some pics of him in it).

Mearl Dixon. I had him finished, then saw his forehead was really rough, so I re-sand it. Now I have to repaint it.

Andrea. She's 100% finished. (Covergirl with Scarlett hair) I'm not to thrilled with the head- mainly because the hair sits high. But it's glued and I can't remove it without destroying either the hair or the head. So, for now, it stays as is.

Daryl Dixon. (Quick Kick with Mutt Williams lower arms and Indy boots) He's 100% finished. Not 100% with the head. BUT it does look like a redneck, so I'm happy enough with it.

Finally, here is my End of Days Shipwreck. I'm having the Peacoat redone- otherwise he's finished. (Customs head with Snake Eyes upper and Duke lower body) In the story he won't appear for at least another year or longer. But I do have the figure finished. =)

Thanks for looking!!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Looks great, not sure if Glen or dale are my favs. They both look great. Shane is coming along nicely too. Can't wait to see Dale in the Holiday camper pics. Hell, i cant wait to see these bad boys in a dio shot. daryl sniping some zombies with his crossbow. Rick shooting kids and strangers. Haha.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks great, not sure if Glen or dale are my favs. They both look great. Shane is coming along nicely too. Can't wait to see Dale in the Holiday camper pics. Hell, i cant wait to see these bad boys in a dio shot. daryl sniping some zombies with his crossbow. Rick shooting kids and strangers. Haha.

Yeah, Glenn is a *really* good and clever use of parts.

Here are the finished WD customs. (Didn't get any Dio shots thanks to the wind :-/ )

Daryl (Repainted his head a bit more, gave him a sheath and arrow case and crossbow)

Andrea (Gave her a new head- added a ponytail. Much better looking, IMO)

T-Dog (I went with this head choice mainly because of the size of the head- large like the actors. Not so thrilled with the pissed off expression)

Merle Dixon (Sanded off the stock hair and repainted it)

Dale