World war robot

Was looking at the Deimos Caesar II.....more than looking actually bought one from Japan which turned out to be a mistake since there's a seller in Ontario Canada with one that I could have had this month instead of waiting till November for shipping....despite paying $40 for shipping. It's arriving by tug boat or possibly survival raft I guess. Anyway. Thought this line would make a nice crossover for ARW.
I'd post pics but I'm in a camp in Northern BC and I can't access PB due to internet restrictions.
I'll post a pic when I return to civilization. Unless I get stuck here due to snow.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Bottom left one?

Brickhead

Enlisted
May 9, 2014
Southern Maryland
www.flickr.com
Looks like I'm not the only one with the 3A fever! I ordered a WWRp Caesar USMC a few weeks ago from BBTS and finally decided to ship my POL. I should have it in hand this Thursday afternoon. I'm also getting a Square and a WWRp Gravedigger Caesar.

I've started to collect these 1/12 scale 3A cause I [too] think that they will go well with my ARW figures. The weathering is identical! The 1/12 scale seems to fit better than the original 1/6. They're not bad with Joes either...

Here's a good example(pictures by Ed Speir IV):

Reactions: Meddatron

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I have one WWRp Bertie and I wish I could get more but they are so dam expensive!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There was a vet on Etsy that did similar ones from bottle caps and the like. They were actually really good.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
There was a vet on Etsy that did similar ones from bottle caps and the like. They were actually really good.

I remember that guy, he started doing them when he was in Iraq or Afghanistan, can't remember which. Used to post a lot on The Fwoosh if I remember right. Good shit.