YautjaClanLeader‘s Custom Vehicles

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
So I had ordered a 1/18 tank...the seller sent me 1/18 armored vehicle. Not even remotely the same. I ended up keeping it, because a need a 1/18 enemy vehicle, but that pissed me off. I left him a bad review for showing one thing and shipping another. I'm in the process of repainting it now.

Screenshot_20200704-162222_Chrome.jpg

And it was missing pieces to boot! 🤬

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So I had ordered a 1/18 tank...the seller sent me 1/18 armored vehicle. Not even remotely the same. I ended up keeping it, because a need a 1/18 enemy vehicle, but that pissed me off. I left him a bad review for showing one thing and shipping another. I'm in the process of repainting it now.

View attachment 13449

And it was missing pieces to boot! 🤬

Yeah I have one of those two.. really I feel like they're almost the same size. But that sucks that you were bamboozled.. was it on eBay or somewhere else where you can get your money back?

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
That's a nice piece of armor there. How much did it set you back? RC too? Wooooow.

The PLA figures look great!
View attachment 13419
View attachment 13420
I got the same set. This is the vehicle I grabbed to go with them. It fits beautifully with this team. I don’t know why the price keeps going up. I got the dongfeng for 70 bucks. I’m going to upgrade the turret and I need to grab some stickers from bad mother tattoos as well. But hope this helps

It’s really a great vehicle. Has a tremendous amount of detail

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
That Dongfeng does look cool.. $70 sounds good, $199.. yikes!!

I do need to get those Chiner soldiers though. I wish we'd get proper Russian figures, but these will have to do.
Yea all of a sudden the price exploded. That is evil bay tho. Front seats and rear troop carrier part are fine as is. You have to mod the 2 back seats though ( shave them down ) if you want to fit 2 guys sitting. Not much maybe 25 min of knife work and that thing is golden

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Will have to keep my eyes out for a drop in price...

yea bro Ali express has em for 125. Still to high imo. It’s all die cast reminds me of the old 21st century Bradley’s and troop carriers. If I see another one for 80-100 bucks with shipping included I’m gonna pull the trigger myself. You won’t be disappointed. Their aren’t many companies who make legit vehicles in that old BBI /21st century style anymore, that’s why the prices are so dumb on after market. I’m still shocked no one has stepped up to fill the void.