Yet another Avengers line only in an odd scale

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Found these today at Target for $7.99. Pretty much Sinister Six scale figures. there's also a similar GotG line I've seen at TRU . Most appear to have T-crotch with zero knee,foot,wrist,and zero torso articulation,but have ball jointed shoulders,and elbows...Black Widow has ball hips like a Gijoe tho?

There's also a Deluxe figure...

I bought Black Widow. Why? Idk...because Black Widow.

Torso style reminds me of the 3.75" Black Widow from not too long ago.

Personally I miss Black Widow having guns instead of a pair of "personal massagers".

All&all the worse figure purchase I've made in a long time! I've made some really poor choices with purchases too!

this does make me wonder why the new basic assortment SW figures don't have at least arms like this instead of gadgets that don't work well? It would be nice.

Also,does anyone at hasbro not get high? All the time? I know there's a huge shortage of Captain America&Iron Man figures already,but why? seriously! why? these huge figures they sell on perpetual clearance now,then these tiny figures,now this? just make some 4" figure!!

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Ha Ha, I was thinking the same thing, shit they sell these days is just junk, I'm jonesen for the Acid Rain Soil Ghost figs, wish Kit would hurry it up ! I've spent $$$$$ on Star Wars figs just for the accessories, cut off the head and thrown the corps in the trash, if theyed just go to online figure sales and abandon the retail chains I think they would be better off, just my opinion ..

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
SW heads are so small for most bodies tho! Actor likeness heads on customs that aren't supposed to be the actor bug the shit outta me too. :trollface: