Zombie Cobra Commander

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Made this after finding one of the Zombie 2 packs a couple weeks ago.
I think he turned out nicely!

Recipe:
Head - 50th Zombie Viper with hollowed out 50th CC faceplate
Body, right arm, and left leg - 50th CC
Left arm and Right Leg - 50th Zombie Viper

Accs:
50th CC

I'll post a short origin story a bit later.

Let me know what you think!

The origin of Zombie CC:
Dosed with the Z toxin while observing a Cobra lab operation go wrong, Cobra Commander rushes from the facility. Little does he know this accident released a number of test subjects who had already turned.
As he is first starting to feel the effects of the toxin, he calls for a trooper's attention. As this subordinate turns toward him, gripped with fear, he cracks off a number of shots into the now apparent Zombie. None of the shots have any effect as it shambles toward him, grabbing and tearing at his left arm. Struggling to get away and still firing wildly and with no success, he is taken to the ground and surrounded by other subjects who were alerted to the altercation by the gunfire.
As he struggles a different Zombie begins to tear at his right leg, another his left arm...panic stricken and beginning to lose his own awareness due to the Adrenalin speeding the effects of the toxin through his system. His eyes close in reflex as the first Zombie trooper smashes its helmet down onto his face plate. He thinks to himself that it will hold, but the relentless crashing of the helmet down over and over finally wins, and the former Cobra Commander resigns himself to his fate as he sees the first cracks forming on the inside of his mask.

The Zombies themselves do little damage to the commander as the toxin also acts as a deterrent to them. It causes his flesh to be unappetizing, and as a result his disfigurement from their attack is relegated to mostly one side of his face and the two aforementioned extremities.