2014 East Coast Custom Con

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
1st post updated.

Also -

Daremo and I would really appreciate any event donations, as holding this event is not free. So if you're in the 118th brotherhood mood and want to contribute, PM either one of us for details. :salute:

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
:wave:

:salute:

:proposetoast:

What Obi said. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Obi will be adding more details soon but note that kids and spouses get in free. It wouldn't have been the same last year without them.

There will be some unique casts for contest prizes, raffles, and exclusives besides the SOAR fig from someone I know too ;) .

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Yes... and I'll go on record with this -

Any member attending that donates a minimum of $100 to the event, will get a special custom figure made for them, at the Con. Exciting, isn't it?! :D

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
We appreciate any $ help, but please don't feel like any of you have to donate any extra funds. Overall, we just look forward to hanging out with the cool kids, and playing with our toys. Everything else will fall into place, one way or another.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Id really like to make it down for this but it is all going to depend on whether or not we sell one or preferably both of our houses. Also, not sure what's going on with my job and how much longer Ill be getting hours (seasonal).
It'd be nice to meet some of you guys and have some time/ help to finally assemble my F118th figures.
Fingers crossed.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I will definitely be there through the weekend. Gonna take Friday off and drive up in the morning. Leaving early afternoon on Sunday.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Where's Morelock, Vindicare, and Vortious...all those mofos live within driving distance...well maybe not Morelock.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Well, it looks like just about everybody is coming back who attended last year. Anybody hear from DW? He was half the fun last time and also had some great custom displays and dios in addition to all the Angel Forge goodness.

I may actually set up my customs this time.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I talked to Morelock briefly last night. He's a maybe teetering on no....but I'll take a maybe.

Are you going to do Kumite again, D?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Is there anything we can work on for the MW game?

Certainly!

Any of you guys attending can bring vehicles (armor mainly, helo's ok). We're going to set up one helluva battle scene, purely for photo ops.

Other than that, any factory or custom dio set pieces would surely come in handy. Crates, boxes, those jersey walls from Bravo Team would be cool, etc.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That reminds me, I have something to send for that that i need to get back to work on.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
NSA needs to slap a shipping sticker on one of those sealed cases of humvees and donate it to the cause.

Throw in a blackhawk and little bird while he's at it.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Certainly!

Any of you guys attending can bring vehicles (armor mainly, helo's ok). We're going to set up one helluva battle scene, purely for photo ops.

Other than that, any factory or custom dio set pieces would surely come in handy. Crates, boxes, those jersey walls from Bravo Team would be cool, etc.

I'm casting some jersey walls and maybe some small crates/55 gal drum/jerry can small dio pieces. I think I can fit some armor (Abrams, LAV, Bradley) in the car to bring too.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I'll have my Night Raid BH, as well as a PTE Little-Bird and Bravo Bradley. If anyone has a PAVE and can bring it, please do. Humvees? Sure... a few of those would be nice, as well as the LAV if anyone has one. (Helo's will be suspended if need be!)

Let's deck this mother out!

EDIT: Daremo for the win!

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I won't eeeven get into the list of stuff that Fogger might be bringing. I'll just say that he better keep his eyes on every single one... :pirate:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I have a PTE BH and Little Bird I can bring. I know the BH isn't up to scale nazi snuff but it can be hid in the back.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'll finally be able to do something with this...only been a year -

EDIT too bad it doesn't look like this -

Last edited: