Iceberg is coming!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So I finally looked at some of the new Retaliation stuff.. did they like, totally decide not to do any paint work? It's like they casted the figure in whatever color they had around and said "good enough!"

Man...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So I finally looked at some of the new Retaliation stuff.. did they like, totally decide not to do any paint work? It's like they casted the figure in whatever color they had around and said "good enough!"

Man...

That's what happens when they don't cater to the ARAH F.A.G.s :)

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Da viper is coming!

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I got my IB today! Total Fail! So fucking pissed off. Will post a couple shitty pics in a minute.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Haha. I have a custom I already have planned to hybridize with it. It's only half a fucking figure. :(

I'm pretty sure my mailman just said "fuck it" today. I had a package that was supposed to be delivered, but it's sitting at our post office. No mail was delivered at all today.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
The legs are warped to shit! He can barely stand being pegged into the fucking stand. I tried gearing up his backpack with all his unnecessary gear and he just falls over repeatedly. I gave up. Also the FC is warped to shit too. Seriously how the fuck did that happen?

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Haha. I have a custom I already have planned to hybridize with it. It's only half a fucking figure. :(

I'm pretty sure my mailman just said "fuck it" today. I had a package that was supposed to be delivered, but it's sitting at our post office. No mail was delivered at all today.

It's small enough to fit in a mailbox. That's where mine was.
Poor earless Iceberg.
I guess I need better legs too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hey, at least it was "free" :rolleyes:

And good, GAWD that head is just horribly horribly awful...I'm actually super relieved they made that sh!tty figure...saves me so much money...plus I think he was the real nail in the coffin for me throwing my hands up for joes...so IB will save me even MORE money...thanks GIJCC!!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I feel like I just flushed $44 down the toilet. Then the money came spewing out of the toilet covered in fetus and splashed all over my face.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I love how the vintage head looks better. I didn't think it was possible. Even with the paint apps, the classic one has frames/lens painted separately. Sigh.

Our mail did end up running, about 6pm. No Iceberg. I'm actually anxious to get him because I want to fix him, but not excited like I was with Footloose. I really would've just rather them send me the arms and lower legs and be done with it. That gear is shit, considering it wasn't made for that figure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wait, "too"?...did that really happen to someone?...was it a joke that I missed?

EDIT: nevermind...I get it...you're referring to getting the boot by HT...*cries*

BEAM

Avoids Responsibility
Apr 12, 2013
Rhode Island
Got my Iceberg today. He's fine for my liking but then again I have low standards and no ambition to customize a $44 figure (like hell he's free).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can get subscriptions to REAL magazines that come monthly and are 20 times as thick for $9...

That figure is as "free" as sex is to men

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Had they used a new head, new collar, and included the existing coat that fits that fucking body, this is how Iceberg should've looked with no other new parts:

I still need to source the coat skirt... Hopefully Jesse gets to color-match one at some point. But besides matching colors on the goggles and painting the collar a little better, he looks pretty good using the existing parts.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I still need to source the coat skirt... Hopefully Jesse gets to color-match one at some point. But besides matching colors on the goggles and painting the collar a little better, he looks pretty good using the existing parts.

That's so much better...the head alone makes such a huge difference...

As for the coat piece...use one from that winter TeleViper...it's light gray...though an eventual matching cast one from Jesse would be best...

This might be the most confusing analogy in the history of analogies.

How so?...IB isn't free and neither is sex for men...we pay for it one way or another just like one way or another we pay for IB