Marauder Valkyries

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Meh,not feeling them. Their titties aren't hanging out,and their asses aren't defined enough. Who are they marketing these butch chicks to again?:trollface:

Someone sent me one of the dude figures to check out. The plug holes piss me off! Don't censor me!?! I'll glue shit on where I want to! Oh wait! I have to glue something there now to cover all these gaping holes

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They're destined to ride in vehicle seats around here, so I don't particularly need them to look look they're being passed around the squad bay.

Not that I'm opposed to you making some of those and sellin' 'em to me. ;)

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
These&Acid rain I just can't believe people buy this shit past one or two. They're literally all the same figure! Soooooo boring!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Ive got a squad of desert camo and a squad of grey camo MTF figs from the kickstarter that I have done absolutely nothing with.

I figure the grey guys can be Firefly's minions...but other than that, I should have picked different colors.

As for the females, I was really excited for that tshirt buck, but agree with Falcone, there's something off with the arms and legs...too skinny for sure, but the hands look odd to me as well.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
These&Acid rain I just can't believe people buy this shit past one or two. They're literally all the same figure! Soooooo boring!

I don't think mine all look the same....except the squads I purposely made that way....

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Why was MI able to do an ALIENS accurate flame thrower and pulse rifle but not a smartgun?

Also, K, looks like you can finally get that trench knife you've been wanting!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Like with the first series, the customs done with them were better than the actual figures.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Marauder "Gun-runners" said:
Here are some early samples of custom stickers for the new Armor Masks and Flight Helmets. A wide variety of designs to personalize the items however you want! Once again, Joe Harris has outdone himself with stickers! Once we finalize the designs, we'll let you know!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The small ones are alright, but you're never gonna get the large ones to lay correctly, especially on the HGU.

The armored mask ones....yeah, no.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For those of you not following along:

"Hey "814 Valtaskers!"
We thought it was busy DURING our factory visit...but the seemingly simple adjustments to the MTF Valkyries items and accessories initiated at the factory have proven a challenge. The actual changes are quick, but relaying the required detailed directions, exchanging samples back & forth with the factory and communicating via late night skype and/or WeChat meetings add lots of time to any modification. Couple the time for the required changes with the HUGE number of items getting manufactured in this release (almost 800 figures and individual accessories) and you're talking a rather lengthy complicated task.
As mentioned earlier, the MTF Val order must be split into several smaller shipments from the factory (due to the large number of items and their complexity). Our original plan was to hold & ship ALL orders until everything was received in full. That would have worked, except for the additional unexpected time required to make the necessary tooling adjustments. Holding everything and sending only one package to our supporters is not an option. Consequently, we will ship the new MTF Val items as they are received. The last thing we want (or planned) was to have to cover several thousand dollars of additional shipping charges, but given the late date, required adjustments and the unavoidable split shipments, we have no other option.
We don't have a confirmed ship date, since we are still working with the factory to finalize all the details. There have been so many questions about the avail date, that we wanted to get you some information as quick as possible. The first part of the shipments, which is still a few weeks away, will have:
-Black Night Ops Valkyries & Black Gear
-Tan Camo Desert Ops Valkyries & Tan Gear
-Gray Camo Urban Ops Valkyries & Gray Gear
-Tan/Green/Brown Camo Recon Ops Valkyries
-Tan/Green/Brown Camo Steady Cam Gunner
All orders containing those items will ship first. Then any orders remaining that have the other outstanding items, will ship when the rest of the items arrive.
We will let you all know FIRST as we get info. We are taking extra steps to get you as MUCH of the new MTF Valkyries & Gear as possible as QUICK as possible.
Thanks again for your support and hopefully you will like the items!
All the best!
MJ & Team
Marauder "Gun-Runners"

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKYLDquDc2A&ab_channel=BeckyStern[/ame]

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
MTF Valkryies kickstarter said:
Here are some images of geared of Marauder Task Force Figures and MTF Valkyries to get you in the "mood" for what will soon either be on the way to you OR what will be available on our site. A big THANK YOU to Marauder Ruben for his great photo work! The images do not necessarily represent what figures or gear that will ship in the Kickstarter reward packages. There are a LOT of new body parts, accessories & gear that were not in the Kickstarter, but will be available on the site when the new items launch.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Ah, I can finally make proper MTF customs of Flint and Falcon. My 30th Stalker will finally have beret bros to team up with that don't look like total ass.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Heard these our going out to KS supporters. Anyone have them yet?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I have some! I'm rather fond of them so far. I'm surprised that the torsos can pop off a lot more easily then the old MTF figures.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I have had mine - but seems not much love for MTF here so I didn't bother posting

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
A buddy of mine brought his collection over a few weeks ago. He didn't the broads yet, but the dude figs were pretty sweet.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like I'll grab a t-shirt broad and a couple of olive drab pilots whenever they become available. Wish Marauder would get back to weapon sets.

EDIT:

I don't suppose anyone has tried using the arms with a Joe female yet? I still haven't sourced arms for my Lady Jaye-based pilot, and I reckon the upper arms from these would work as well as any.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Interested, yes. Any window on when the rest of the Valk variants are supposed to ship? I'm gonna assume they aren't gonna beat Chinese New Year.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I can't wait to have a proper pilot for my old PTE Little-bird. I know it's not a BBI one, but damn it costed a fraction of the price.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Meh. I just wish they weren't military looking(I know I'm one of the few that doesn't care for military figures that much),and didn't have big ass peg holes. what's up with BossFight,and their ugly ass bare chick arms? idk why but all of these arms,and the Hacks arms look strange to me? Why no double joint elbows yet?