new BBI MH-60

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
So, does anyone have pictures of Joe figures in the chopper? I'm seriously considering buying one, but I want to make sure Joes fit in the cockpit and and the rest of it.

Thanks!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Thanks, KT!

That was my main concern. I'm planning on getting a Blackhawk and a couple of Little Birds and just wanted to make sure that Joes would actually fit in them before pulling the trigger. That's a lot of money!

Another question, is there any 1 1:18 Blackhawk that's the best available?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Naturally I'd say the Bbi one is the only way to go.

Then it really depends on what you want. The original is a good, basic army model, the PAVEHawk is only a paint job, and the MH-60 is pretty half-assed.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If I was gonna try to score one that's where I'd go. Like I said, it depends on what you want.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You could, if you don't have the sack for 1:18. I just happen to think Joes deserve better.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think Tanksmasher did, but it doesn't look like he's a member anymore?

He was a good dude...I remember there was a disagreement (though handled maturely as is typical here) that he couldn't handle and he moved on...was it politics or religion? :D

You could, if you don't have the sack for 1:18. I just happen to think Joes deserve better.

Post of the day, the whole thing!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He was a good dude...I remember there was a disagreement (though handled maturely as is typical here) that he couldn't handle and he moved on...was it politics or religion? :D

Post of the day, the whole thing!

Fer serious, that's the cornerstone of this web site. Most of us got tired of hearing "It's too big, too expensive, doesn't have Joe stickers on it, isn't made by Hasbro, doesn't have crew positions stationed right in the way of rocket exhaust or jet intakes".

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Fer serious, that's the cornerstone of this web site. Most of us got tired of hearing " It's to big, to expensive, doesn't have Joe stickers on it, isn't made by Hasbro, doesn't have crew positions stationed right in the way of rocket exhaust or jet intakes".

LOL..

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ah, don't think I ever realized he left.

Yeah, he left before the crush, and obviously had no desire to rejoin afterwards...I think he even made posts sayin he was leaving because he couldn't handle whatever the offense was...he did so maturely though and apologized IIRC...

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
So, does anyone have pictures of Joe figures in the chopper? I'm seriously considering buying one, but I want to make sure Joes fit in the cockpit and and the rest of it.

Thanks!

I haven't had the opportunity to take mine down from the ceiling and take photos with Joes in the cockpit. Been a busy 3-day weekend.
I'll do it after work, unless anyone else here already has photos?

I could do the same but I'm lazy and going to work tomorrow and I'm not taking helicopters off the ceiling.
I joined after the dude left. Sounds like a good argument though!!
I have an early PTE blackhawk and although it doesnt have the sliding forward windows I think it's a better version than what's available now

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I could do it right this second but I don't have the MH...I've got a camo'd pave...I know they're the same basically though...will pics do of my pave Cloud?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Any particular fig you'd like to see in it?...I can do it right now

Edit: fine then, I'll wing it!

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Here's the three...plenty of headroom and leg room for even taller figs...I took the door off for picture taking sake

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
No prob!...happy to help spend yer moneys...also, I threw that first guy in just for you ;)

Yeah, I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw that pic.

Jesus, we really needed a PoC Wild Bill.

I plan on making one for my blackhawk, which I hope to purchase in the near future. I also plan on making a Lift-Ticket to pilot a Little Bird. Any other Joe chopper pilots?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Flint, Windmill and Major Altitude. I'm sure there's a couple more.
Why in the hell is a gunship pilot gonna fly the utility helo? Other way around, pardner.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Jesus, we really needed a PoC Wild Bill.

Ugh, no kidding...stuffing that guy in there with those huge holsters was ridiculous...he fits fine, but so goofy...and his arms suck balls too, so plain...and the vest gets in the way causing his arms to be in permanent "give uncle Wild Bill a hug" mode...and then there's his super tiny Beetlejuice shrunken head...the helmet was so sloppy on him...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I feel ya. I'm wracking my brains on a 'Nam-era solution to WB myself, but I naturally want a modern one, too.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Ugh, no kidding...stuffing that guy in there with those huge holsters was ridiculous...he fits fine, but so goofy...and his arms suck balls too, so plain...and the vest gets in the way causing his arms to be in permanent "give uncle Wild Bill a hug" mode...and then there's his super tiny Beetlejuice shrunken head...the helmet was so sloppy on him...

That was the greatest description of a figure, ever.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mine arrives by Wed. Never paid this much for a toy but with as much time I invest in this hobby I should have one. It's going to be DIO-MITE!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Mine arrives by Wed. Never paid this much for a toy but with as much time I invest in this hobby I should have one. It's going to be DIO-MITE!

:thumbsup:

This may have to be on my Christmas wish list this year. It looks so cool...no clue where I will put it, but think it is going to be a must have. :D