9SFG(A) - Pathfinder / Drop Zone - Combat Controllers

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
preface...

So my work on the 9th Special Forces Group (Airborne) continues apace.. albeit slowly as usual. Such is the life of a customizer!

Be sure to check out the novelization of the 9SFG(A)'s heroism during the War on Terror here:

----

Code Name: "Pathfinder"
Grade: E-7 Master Sergeant
MOS: 1C2X1 Air Force Combat Controller

----
Code Name: "Drop Zone"
Grade: E-6 Technical Sergeant
MOS: 1C2X1 Air Force Combat Controller

These figures are part of my ongoing 9th Special Forces Group (Airborne) ODA-988 team that I am working on (Formerly A.R.C.T.I.C.). 9SFG(A) is a special operations force of the United States Army, though many times they work with other branches of the military when the mission at hand is coordinated through the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).

... The 9th SFG(A) has been deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation: Enduring Freedom in early 2002. USSOCOM has attached the Air Force Combat Controller Team (CCT) of MSgt "Pathfinder" and TSgt "Drop Zone" to the 9th SFG(A) ODA-988 from the Air Force 23rd Special Tactics Squadron to help communicate and coordinate with allied air assets deployed in theater. There exact whereabouts are currently classified...

----

Figure breakdown is as follows:

("Pathfinder")
RoC Desert Duke Head & Torso/Arms
FoV Helmet w/ PoC Dusty Goggles
RoC Pit Commando Vest
PoC Dusty Legs
BBI Backpack / Radios / Headset / M4A1 / Pouches / Etc

("Drop Zone")
RoC Para-Viper Head
RoC Desert Duke Torso/Arms
FoV Helmet w/ PoC Dusty Goggles
RoC Pit Commando Vest
PoC Dusty Legs
BBI Backpack / M4A1 w/M203 / Pouches / Etc

Be sure to check out my other 9th Special Forces Group (Airborne) customs as I try to get them ready over the next days/weeks/months.

Thanks for reading, and Please let me know what you think, any complaints or criticism help me with the next figure!

Attachments

• 9SFGA-CCT-07w.jpg
    9SFGA-CCT-07w.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 9SFGA-CCT-01.jpg
    9SFGA-CCT-01.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 48
  • 9SFGA-CCT-02.jpg
    9SFGA-CCT-02.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 9SFGA-CCT-03.jpg
    9SFGA-CCT-03.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 9SFGA-CCT-04.jpg
    9SFGA-CCT-04.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 9SFGA-CCT-05.jpg
    9SFGA-CCT-05.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 9SFGA-CCT-06.jpg
    9SFGA-CCT-06.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: raider33

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
you need to apply your awesome real world figure custom making skills to something, i don't know what, for Cobra...i'd love to see what you come up with

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
What holster is that on Pathfinder?

Its a rubbery holster off a BBI figure.. can't remember which, its pretty nice, a little big but detailed.

you need to apply your awesome real world figure custom making skills to something, i don't know what, for Cobra...i'd love to see what you come up with

COOOBBRRRAAAAA!! I dunno.. maybe someday.

I started customizing ONLY working on COBRA! stuff, I though the Joes we're stupid and they stayed in the parts bin.. then that damn ARCTIC force started.. and the rest was history.