Photos from Cobra Attacks dio-story

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
I can't wait to see what you do with the set when you get it. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

I already know what I am gonna do with it! I am really looking forward to receive and start shooting! With your amazing facades, I dont worry for that episode... its going to be good!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Tria, I notice you have a lot of those 25th Green-shirts. You wouldn't' happen to still have a few of the Fire Fly figures that came in those sets do you?

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Tria, I notice you have a lot of those 25th Green-shirts. You wouldn't' happen to still have a few of the Fire Fly figures that came in those sets do you?

I have one available for trade-sale if you are interested loose complete (I am not sure about filecard, but I can check if you want)

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
You gonna put some pics up before you crash tonight?

*aside* He has the set! We must all hound him for pics. :D
alright alright! I will try to take some pics using your awesome facades this weekend! Unfortunately, I dont have much free time to do a pic right now...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
some pics from the upcoming third episode "Meet the Joes!"

the bunker and the green around it are created by joedios member vader9900
the wire fence and the wire above the bunker are from chinese power team elite (thanks melvin!)
the rocky ground is a 3dwall for aquarium use
the plantation is plastic plants and trees for aquarium
the wire are wrapping material from the helicopter true heroes...
awesome awesome shot! Love this setup!! I need to spend more time in this thread. Some beautifull pictures in here. Added a few to my rotating wallpapers on desktop.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Looking good. How many action figures do you think you own?

thanks!

unfortunately, I cannot tell you... you know where I live... :D

I think around 300 figures. Unfortunately, all of them are stored in boxes... I dont have a show room for them...