My Action Figure Work-Pictures

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
I am new to action figures, but have jumped in whole-heartedly. I grew up with toy soldiers and still enjoy them. These pics are some of my most recent picture work. Hope it's appropriate. I look forward to learning and sharing with all, Russ Arendell

Attachments

• AlienPageWheatSignedCompressed.jpg
    AlienPageWheatSignedCompressed.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt301

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Here is another I recently finished. 1/18th Ultimate Soldier pieces. The closing days of the Third Reich...many surrender.

Attachments

• CapturedGermans1SignedCompressed.jpg
    CapturedGermans1SignedCompressed.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Robot and photoshop work. Post-Apocalyptic robot war!

Attachments

• RobotAttack11BulletsCapFinalSigned.jpg
    RobotAttack11BulletsCapFinalSigned.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 50

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Fire-fight in Afghanistan.

Attachments

• TerroristPhotoFinalSignedCompressed.jpg
    TerroristPhotoFinalSignedCompressed.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 60

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Planet of the Apes sequel. "Search for the Runic Style". Hee hee.

Attachments

• PlanetOfTheApesPhoto4Final.jpg
    PlanetOfTheApesPhoto4Final.jpg
    743.1 KB · Views: 48

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
German soldiers watch for the advance of the US army. They prepare defensive positions on the peak of the hill. Ultimate Soldier figures and photoshop.

Attachments

• GermansWatchCombat6FinalSignedNoise.jpg
    GermansWatchCombat6FinalSignedNoise.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Sgt301

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Fictionalized cleaning up action through an enemy city. Future troops of the 88th Agurts Infantry Division use sci-fi small arms and a mechanized exo-tank to mop up resistance. Photoshop and 3.75 scale action figures of the "Acid Rain World" line were used with a panoramic photograph to realize this work. The dead bodies, crack (blast-explosion) in the concrete, smoke and all the figures were added to the finished photo. Hopefully it looks somewhat realistic. The artist can be fooled by his own efforts sometimes.

Attachments

• AcidRainWorldFinalFinalColorCompressed.jpg
    AcidRainWorldFinalFinalColorCompressed.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 41

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Fictionalized cleaning up action through an enemy city. Future troops of the 88th Agurts Infantry Division use sci-fi small arms and a mechanized exo-tank to mop up resistance. Photoshop and 3.75 scale action figures of the "Acid Rain World" line were used with a panoramic photograph to realize this work. The dead bodies, crack (blast-explosion) in the concrete, smoke and all the figures were added to the finished photo. Hopefully it looks somewhat realistic. The artist can be fooled by his own efforts sometimes.

Love this one, I have that same picture as background saved in my iPad, wish I had your skills with photo shit, Excellant work man !!

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Love this one, I have that same picture as background saved in my iPad, wish I had your skills with photo shit, Excellant work man !!

Thank you Salty Marine! Did you serve with my Marine Corp? I served 1982-88. 1811 tanks. I agree, that background photo is extremely interesting. Thanks for your kind words.

Last edited:

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
First series Planet of the Apes characters invade New York. The End is Near! Neca figures and photoshop.
Regards, Russ A.

Attachments

• ApesInvasionPhoto3SignedCompressed.jpg
    ApesInvasionPhoto3SignedCompressed.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 23

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Thank you Salty Marine! Did you serve with my Marine Corp? I served 1982-88. 1811 tanks. I agree, that background photo is extremely interesting. Thanks for your kind words.

Why yes I did, 81-85 2531 Battery operated Grunt, Semper Fi Budd !!

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
I received my "Stayed for a cup of Coffee" dio yesterday. I had to make my version of the mythic conversation. I love these figures. I'll post some more WWII soon.
Regards.

Attachments

• AcidRainConversationDio1SignedCompressed.jpg
    AcidRainConversationDio1SignedCompressed.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 32

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
He is the Marvel Comics "Werewolf by Night" figure. I used photoshop to bring the wood throne, swamp, darkness and candles in. He is the Ruler of the Mosquitos! Wink.

Attachments

• Throne4bSignedCompressed.jpg
    Throne4bSignedCompressed.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
German assault on destroyed village. Ultimate Soldier 1/18th figures and photoshop.

Attachments

• GermanAssaultFinalSigned.jpg
    GermanAssaultFinalSigned.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 20

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
I bought some custom action figures off of Ebay and put them into a post-apocalyptic scene. Local militia hit a cannibal nest to save one of their own and the locals from being meatloaf. Did somebody here do the customs? I really enjoy them.
Regards, Russ

Attachments

• CannibalalAttackPhotoSignedCompressed.jpg
    CannibalalAttackPhotoSignedCompressed.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 28

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Marine elements clean up the remnants of Isis infestation in Syria. 2020.

Attachments

• AcidRainMechTankPhoto6Signed.jpg
    AcidRainMechTankPhoto6Signed.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 20

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
making me miss the good old days when wwII action figures were available at retail.

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Texas Militia fighting biological mutations in a future war.

Attachments

• storm3b.jpg
    storm3b.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 24

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
WWI armored assault suit or maybe it's the first incarnation of Iron Man.

Attachments

• IronMan-Trench-Warfare-Explosion1a.jpg
    IronMan-Trench-Warfare-Explosion1a.jpg
    665.7 KB · Views: 21

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Marvel Dracula figure and creative photoshop.

Attachments

• DraculaFinalSigned.jpg
    DraculaFinalSigned.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 22

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Japanese looking for Philippine guerilla's and supplies in a village.

Attachments

• HayJapanesePhotoSmoke3Signed.jpg
    HayJapanesePhotoSmoke3Signed.jpg
    867.3 KB · Views: 20

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Watching the oil fields in Kuwait burn.

Attachments

• IronManInIraqSigned.jpg
    IronManInIraqSigned.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 21

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Lieutenant Frankenstein came from an old and aristocratic family from Germany. He and his family were initially looked upon in suspicion as they were recent expats from Germany. This soon dissipated. There was something about the green hue that ran in the family that was frowned upon in the new Nazi Germany, but rewarded with star billing in movies and swimming pools in California. They settled in comfortably to their new life. They threw their lot in full-heartedly with their new country when war finally came. Friend of the family Marlene Dietrich suggested that the younger Frankenstein son join the army to show the family patriotism. Young "Ben" (or little Benny as called by friends) Frankenstein excelled at the training at boot camp and was soon sent to officer's training due to his family name and abnormal physical prowess. Nobody seemed to care about his odd choice of clothing and skin color. When war finally came about...Lieutenant Frankenstein and his platoon were involved in the initial landings at Morocco and the allied race across Algeria into Tunisia. He and his platoon excelled at every job they were given. His platoon eventually were given the nickname of "Frankenstein's Fraulein's", due to the recent mission/misadventure of dressing up as German female flak-helpers to assassinate Rommel. They instead burst into the Tunis Italian bordello and killed a few Italian officers instead. This caper is still infamous and a point of interest to the German and Italian high commands. The photo below is from the photographer assigned to the commando unit when behind enemy lines on their last mission. The Germans and Italian's were on the look-out for this most unusual man and his small unit and dispatched all available resources to finish him. Please look to the photograph for the end result of this historical unit.

Attachments

• Frankenstein8compressed.jpg
    Frankenstein8compressed.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 30

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Reconnaissance elements of the 1st Omanga Army have continued their search for Major "Buck" Masters working the Agurt countryside. The elusive Major has put partisan groups together to hamper the Omangan move into rich farming countryside. In a move they regard as "smart" they have started to eliminate parts of the civilian population they regard as possible partisan "belligerents". It has aided in solidifying the "Bucks" partisan movement. Here we see an Omangan military soldier directing the red "puppet" (machine) military helpers due to Omangan man power shortages. They tend to be very efficient at anti-partisan activities. It is not known if their strategy will be effective as of yet. Figures and toy machines of the Acid Rain line of post-apocalyptic soldiery.

Attachments

• AcidRainLandMassecre2Signed.jpg
    AcidRainLandMassecre2Signed.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
As the 1st Omangan Army continues it's push into Agurt's territory, scene's like those seen here escalate. With the Men away at war, the economy stops and food must be found for the children and families of the occupied lands. Dignity is not a luxury when one is hungry. Photoshop, Oritoy future-soldier figure and a 1/32 scale Marx nude figure used. Situations such as seen here have occurred throughout history and many wars.

Attachments

• SoldierWomanBed4SignedCompressed.jpg
    SoldierWomanBed4SignedCompressed.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 32

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
"Villains and Anti-Heroes". Various toy figures brought together to make this melee of pulp and film genre's. Different and absurd. Photoshop used.

Attachments

• RickAlienFight8SignedCompressed.jpg
    RickAlienFight8SignedCompressed.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 22

Arditi

Enlisted
Sep 23, 2017
Elements of the Agurts Forsetti division move through a village on their side of the border. Enemy foragers have been moving into the mountainous regions looking for food and people to... To the low-life enemy soldier, the human body had other uses besides just sex. it's not talked about privately, but the "National Rag" went on and on about what was found in the devastated mountain regions. Viking Shield is what the Forsetti were called. Harkening back to a time a couple thousand years and to the free-ranging and highly brutal Vikings that protected their own people and made hell for others. The Forsetti were good at what needed to happen, especially in mountainous and snow challenge regions. Here we see Forsetti elements doing what they do well.

Attachments

• AcidRainSnowScene5SignedCompressed.jpg
    AcidRainSnowScene5SignedCompressed.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Digler