G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
... Hey YautjaClanLeader,....many hrs :) .. this truck is getting a special box to protect it more...and it's expensive to ship because of size and weight...I give a breakdown of the materials cost here

All I can say is you do *mind numbing* level of detail on your armored vehicles, dioramas, and military figures. I've gone through a lot of forums and YouTube videos, but your content is among some of the very best. You are worthy of recognition for master grade work. I know you mentioned several prices in the video, but was $150 the final asking price? Because I would easily say this is worth $250-400.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
All I can say is you do *mind numbing* level of detail on your armored vehicles, dioramas, and military figures. I've gone through a lot of forums and YouTube videos, but your content is among some of the very best. You are worthy of recognition for master grade work. I know you mentioned several prices in the video, but was $150 the final asking price? Because I would easily say this is worth $250-400.
LOL...they cost more to make than $400. The $150 was for one of my first trucks years ago..the video explains what materials cost and the hrs.... which is well over your $400 mark.

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
I can believe it. But like you said, $1000 is insane for such a piece. I can't imagine making these is profitable...
Not profitable at all...when I make a commission for someone, its a favor and I won't make them unless they at least pay for the materials....My FB page gets many requests for commissions (1,698 since 2016)... I also charge more every time I make one. Yes, people pay what I want because the ones who do know what they are getting is something no one has....every commission is an original piece of art. This is understood by the buyer.. and they still want more.... People will pay whatever to get what they want. $1000 is what it costs to make, then add hrs...so pretty much double that...and that is what is insane....but that is what it really costs.

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Not profitable at all...when I make a commission for someone, its a favor and I won't make them unless they at least pay for the materials....My FB page gets many requests for commissions (1,698 since 2016)... I also charge more every time I make one. Yes, people pay what I want because the ones who do know what they are getting is something no one has....every commission is an original piece of art. This is understood by the buyer.. and they still want more.... People will pay whatever to get what they want. $1000 is what it costs to make, then add hrs...so pretty much double that...and that is what is insane....but that is what it really costs.

Jesus...that really adds insult to injury when your garage got sacked the way it did. I probably don't even want to know the dollar amount behind it.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Jesus...that really adds insult to injury when your garage got sacked the way it did. I probably don't even want to know the dollar amount behind it.
When I told my wife, she was angry also...and asked how much I lost. I told her she didn't want to know. I still am pissed about it...their eviction from our complex is impending... and Azlogan's truck is re-done so that is a relief, just have to send it. I have to finish a train next...and last for a long time...:)

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
When I told my wife, she was angry also...and asked how much I lost. I told her she didn't want to know. I still am pissed about it...their eviction from our complex is impending... and Azlogan's truck is re-done so that is a relief, just have to send it. I have to finish a train next...and last for a long time...:)

Sometimes you've got to take victories where you can get 'em I guess...