Most Wanted Modern Armor

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Hey Guys,

I hope you guys have made it past the home made egg nog .

For the newbies on the forum I have been making 1/18 scale mods over a decade.

Search " 1/18 pickelhaube " and you can see some of my creations .

I have made mostly WWII stuff but have made some modern as well.

Is there a piece of armor out there that you have wished the big makers to make ?

After a tally the majority may just get their wish to come true next year.

Matthew

Reactions: Sgt301

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Heck, I’d be happy if I could send my original BBI/WP Abrams, LAV and Bradley to you for a modern paint/armor makeover!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I do consignments !

I can not believe there is no input on this topic .
Heck, I’d be happy if I could send my original BBI/WP Abrams, LAV and Bradley to you for a modern paint/armor makeover!
(I should have finished my statement) ...but I’d much prefer to have your time kept available for developing an A-10... Modern armor has a few (though likely costly by this time) options out there already. A legitimate A-10 is virgin territory for 1:18 scale. :D

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
A Stryker would be cool and would fit a lot of soldiers. Unless you plan on redoing a vehicle that was offered by unimax or elite force I’m not sure. I’m gona have to think long and hard on this one pickle

Reactions: Slaymaker

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Sweet pic. I’m good with just a RWS with a .50 on top. Would love an updated new troop carrier. Plus pickle could make upgrades such as new turret, armor plateing, etc.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I just saw this thread, I always wanted a 1/18 Sheridan M551. But I would commit a felony for a M3 Stuart tank😉

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Needs to be something Russian or European. Something we would never see or a kit that’s not available. I’m really interested in world peacekeeper max pro MRAP. Curious how the size of the vehicle will be. They are usually pretty good for scale ( except fighter jets of course). It will probably be 30-40 bucks and with a new paint job and some love could be a great add. If they release the friggin thing already